Topeak Defender XC1/XC11
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Topeak Defender XC1/XC11
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Topeak Defender XC1/XC11
Perfect for long travel forks, this rigid and lightweight Topeak Defender XC1/XC11 includes a flexible perimeter for maximum durability. The modern, attractive fender offers multiple pivots to ensure a perfect fit and coverage. High impact plastic is co-moulded to a softer trailing edge for increased durability.
Topeak Defender XC1/XC11 Extra Info
- Two piece QR attachment makes for easy fitting
- Injected high impact resistant plastic
- XC1 fits ø36 - ø45mm fork legs
- Fits 26"/27.5"/29” wheels
- Rear fender fits all diameter posts
Discipline: MTB Material: Plastic Size: 62.7 x 11.9 x 17 cm Type: Front & Rear Mudguard Sets Weight: 200g
Topeak Defender XC1/XC11 is rated out of 5 by 17.Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Keep dry This is a good set up. One thing to watch out for when fitting the front mudguard is the clamps have 2 settings for a wider or narrower fork. I was tightening away with the fairly useless Allen key supplied and realised one of the clamps was on the wide setting. I would also recommend to apply some clear frame protection tape to the forks to protect them from chafing against the fixings. I've used the bike in very wet conditions and have stayed dry. To protect the fork seals an enduro mudguard could also be fitted, as these are left slightly vulnerable in muddy conditions.Date published: 2016-06-10Rated 5 out of 5 by ammie from fab mudguards These mudguards are fantastic did not want to drill my new bike as had no holes drilled on the front arch so just fitted brilliantly on the front stems this width is great to as my wheels are wider then normalDate published: 2016-05-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Cain1984 from Quality Quality mudguards and the customer service from the Widnes team was excellent.Date published: 2016-05-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Meeeee123 from Great mudguards My wheels are 650b but these mudguards are exactly the same as the 650b but nearly £30 cheaper. Other than that there is nothing to moan about. The mudguard moving with the wheel on the front is a lot better! I haven't got muddy yet!Date published: 2016-05-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Russyboy from Great product Great mudguard best quality Very expensive at the retail price, but at the offer price of £29.95 is just bearable.Date published: 2016-04-28Rated 5 out of 5 by TWWM from Defender XC1 XC11 Mudguard set Probably the most expensive mudguard I have ever purchased but Worth every penny wanted a good set to fit a 29er perfectly and these do the job When you pay nearly £1000 for a bike you want a good set of mudguards that fit well These are easy to fit and superb quality you get what you pay for.Date published: 2016-03-09Rated 5 out of 5 by AbsoluteLiberty from Does the job More expensive than most other mud guards but top quality piece of kit . Very sturdy and feels like they will last for years. Well worth the extra money!Date published: 2016-01-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Fab86 from Mud Guards Excellent piece of kit, easy to fit and does the job. Well worth the money.Date published: 2016-01-15
FREE delivery on all orders over £40
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase