Topeak Defender XC1/XC11 Bike Mudguard
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Topeak Defender XC1/XC11 Bike Mudguard
Intervening prices may have been charged
Spend and save on cycling accessories when you buy a bike*
*Excludes approved partners and turbo trainers, bike racks and cycling technology
Spend £30 save £3
Spend £50 save £5
Spend £75 save £10
Spend £100 save £15
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Topeak Defender XC1/XC11 Bike MudguardThe Topeak Defender XC1/XC11 Bike Mudguard has a quick release system so attaching and removing it is no problem. It’s lightweight and polished underneath to prevent dirt and mud building up and is made with a high impact, rigid plastic. This bike mudguard has multiple pivots for more tyre coverage and bonus points, as it prevents you getting splashed and sprayed.
Topeak Defender XC1/XC11 Bike Mudguard Extra Info
- Removable, light and compact
- Easy-clean polished underside also prevents dirt build-up
- High impact, rigid plastic is co-moulded for durability
- Flexible and softer material at the trailing edge
- Great fit and enhanced tyre coverage thanks to multiple pivots
- Front: Fits 36mm to 45mm fork legs - ideal for long travel forks
- Rear: Quick release clamp fits 25.4mm to 34.9 mm posts
- Weight: 200g
- Suitable for: MTB
Topeak Defender XC1/XC11 Bike Mudguard is rated out of 5 by 11.Rated 4 out of 5 by Lancinglad from Not quite there Looks good but not quite long enough for a 29er (I get a bit of splash on my back). The fastening clamp looks a bit flimsy so making a tight fix on the seat stem may be a bit risky. Adjustment of height and angle are ok and needs a bit of fine tuning for a full suspension bike.Date published: 2018-01-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Geant1912 from Effective mudguard that can be fitted and removed in seconds Usual decent quality from Topeak. This type of mudguard is never going to look good on your bike but the fact it can be fitted/removed in seconds means you can fit it just for those days/rides when you would otherwise get wet and dirty. It provides good coverage for a 29er rear wheel and has plenty of adjustabiltiy for height/angle of the mudguard. I wasn't sure it would clamp well to a Giant D-Fuse seatpost (which has a D shaped profile rather than round) but it fits very securely.Date published: 2018-01-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Thor54 from Better than expected Fitted this to my Voodoo Bizango and have not looked back since. I ride mainly off road and of late its been very muddy and the Topeak Defender has done a very good job keeping the mud at bay with no wet shorts or back. It is far more stable than I would of expected both vertically and horizontally. Easy to set up with just an allen key. Taking off the bike just as easy for better cleaning or away for dryer times. When you first buy it the size does look alarmingly big but perfect when on the bike. Overall I am very pleased with this mudguard.Date published: 2017-01-03Rated 4 out of 5 by Browny96 from Sturdy mudguard Well made, sturdy plastic mudguard. Easy to fit and remove for cleaning purposes. After reading some reviews for the cheaper top peak mudguards, snapping etc.... decided to pay a bit more and proved a good decision. Just completed the 127miles of the Leeds to Liverpool canal and mudguard held up without any issues. I recommend this productDate published: 2016-07-11Rated 4 out of 5 by Beck01332 from Good Mudguard Good mudguard, easy to take off and refit on my Kross MTB 29". Keeps the mud off.Date published: 2016-05-11Rated 5 out of 5 by DaveT72 from Works for me Previous Topeak mudguards have not been up to the job. This one is quick release which attaches the mudguard to the bike frame not the seatpost. And its wide enough to stop the mud. Great product hence it costs a bit more than other models.Date published: 2016-05-01Rated 5 out of 5 by PeterMcdoodlebug from Bang on The only one that actually works for a 29er.......Date published: 2016-03-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Yetiman575 from Easy to fit Was looking for a mudguard for my full susser for winter off road and this one is defo up to the job. Easy to fit as it has a quick release which means i can swap to my hardtail as well without having to remove the seatpost also adjustable as well so you can angle it over the tyre to your choice. Well made and first time of using i had no soggy bottom considering the amount of water i went through on my usual Sunday morning ride.Date published: 2016-02-10
FREE delivery on orders over £40
FREE Delivery on orders over £40. Excludes bulky items.
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email. Excludes bulky items.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase