Shimano SPD Pedals M520 MTB Pedals - Silver
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Shimano SPD Pedals M520 MTB Pedals - Silver
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Shimano SPD Pedals M520 Mountain Bike PedalsThe Shimano SPD Pedals M520 Silver Mountain Bike Pedals are a superb dual sided SPD Pedals pedals, lightweight in form and makes every journey smooth and slick!
Shimano M520 Mountain Bike Pedals : Extra Info
- Super-compact and lightweight design for a multitude of cycling uses
- Open design helps to shed mud
- Cleats Included
- Weight: 380 grams per pair
Cleats: Yes Discipline: MTB Material: Spindle: CrMo Steel Body: Forged alloy Type: Clip-In Pedals Weight: 420 g
Shimano SPD Pedals M520 MTB Pedals - Silver is rated out of 5 by 66.Rated 5 out of 5 by Dt304 from Good value The second set purchased as they are a good price and last well.Date published: 2017-11-13Rated 5 out of 5 by painterman120 from good value Bought these for my exercise bike but did not fit so returned them but I have them on my bike and I am happy with them.Date published: 2017-09-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Deva73 from Go for them took advice from Halfords no regrets After a lot of thought you tube videos articles on the internet I settled on these as a step up from flats and I was really worried I didn't have a choice my foot is injured and would not cope on flats. Anyway got these and some shoes put them on lowest setting stood by a wall clipped in and out for approx half hour went on the road the next day obviously on the quieter roads incase of mishaps. So far so good it's still early days. Anyone looking fearing these clipless pedals like i did for years don't get these practice first clip in and out either on a turbo trainer or by some fence or support. Also remember you may need to adjust seat height to compensate. Adjust the springs according to your feet strength and comfort level. Left and right foot will have different strength and you may ride off with either left or right and when your stopped you may stop on either very unlikely to need both feet to stop so the foot that stays you may want to have the tension slightly higher on it but personal choice. Go on get some you shall not regret it.Date published: 2017-08-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Tinkytonk from Always good pedals Had these before, great pedals got them at reduced price so even better.Date published: 2017-04-11Rated 4 out of 5 by Lesage from 3rd pair they must be ok: 3rd pair Ive bought. They're not the lightest, thoughDate published: 2016-12-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Abirch3 from Shimano pedals Great product. Used for some time on other bikes. Great value from Halfords.Date published: 2016-11-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Fitzer123 from Shimano quality. Excellent value. These spd's are good quality excellent value and suitable for general mountain bike use.Date published: 2016-11-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Oranjeboom from Why didn't I use these years ago? decided to start using cleats for the first time. After much researching, decided to buy these pedals from Halfords. Great pedals, easy to fit and adjust. Look good too. I was quite nervous in the beginning about being attached to the bike, but after a bit of practice got used to hooking in and out without falling over :-) wouldn't go back to standard pedals...Date published: 2016-09-11
£3.99 or FREE next delivery on all orders over £40 (Halfords products only)
FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £40
Offer not available on products sold by our Approved Partners
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase