Bnb Explorer Towball Mounted Tilting 2 Bike Cycle Carrier
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Oh no - this product can't be purchased right now - please try again later
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
BnB Explorer Towball Mounted Tilting 2 Bike Cycle CarrierThis premium carrier is made from the highest quality materials and tilts for easy rear access.
Its excellent design gives this rack great functionality and ease of use.
- Mounts to 50mm standard European tow ball.
- Premium titanium powder coated finish.
- Built with high strength steel and double walled aluminium tray.
- Bikes lock to carrier and carrier locks to tow ball.
- Extra long tray to fit bikes up to 29 inches.
- Platform style to fit any irregular bike frame and loads bikes easily.
- Equipped with E mark certified light and reflector.
- Locking oversized bike frame holder.
- Ratcheting wheel tray with oversized pad.
- Quick release tow ball system.
- TUV certified - complies with European safety standards.
- 2 bike carrier.
- 30 kilo weight limit on bike carrier.
- Lights and licence plates visible.
- 50mm tow bar mount only - mounts to standard European tow ball and swan neck tow ball.
- 7 pin socket - light board works with 7 pin sockets.
- Bike to rack lock - bikes are locked to racks with key.
- Rack to car lock - rack is locked to car with key.
- Tilts down - rack tilts down for luggage access.
Bnb Explorer Towball Mounted Tilting 2 Bike Cycle Carrier is rated out of 5 by 4.Rated 3 out of 5 by FairWeatherCyclistCumbria from Adequate for the price. You get what you pay for it guess. Steelwork is sturdy but I'll be amazed if the flimsy light board lasts more than a couple of outings. There were a couple of hardware bits missing as the bag had come open in transit, one of the washers was just plain the wrong size. Summary - wish I'd paid the extra for the well known Scandinavian brand.Date published: 2016-12-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Powerfulpierre from Bnb Explorer towball mounted cycle carrier The carrier arrived inside the proposed date. It's build quality and construction materials were of a very pleasing standard. The assembly instructions do however need minor updating to illustrate minor improvements that have been made to the design. The carrier does its job very well.Date published: 2016-10-12Rated 4 out of 5 by madmax33 from could do better Firstly, delivery was late and not advised. Not critical but not good service c/w others. Putting it together took some time and instructions only made good sense after you had done it. Overall result excellent and well made. A bike rack isn't rocket science but there are a lot of good design points. Easy to lower and open rear door for access and holds firm on the towball. If it could also be folded up when no bikes on but still left on the car - dream come true. One problem though is it screws up my proximity sensors and with it stuck out at the back as well you have to rethink your reversing distances.....Date published: 2016-09-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Jamesfh from Bike Cycle Carrier This product is more than I expected ease fit good instructions very well madeDate published: 2016-08-21
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase