Thule VeloCompact 927
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Thule VeloCompact 927The Thule VeloCompact 927 is the next generation of compact and lightweight bike carriers, perfect for everyday use (for 3 & 4 bikes). When not in use the carrier will fold flat to store and will fit in most family size car boots. This carrier comes complete with locks and locks the bikes to the carrier and the carrier to the car. The VeloCompact is pre-assembled and fully City crash test compliant.
Thule VeloCompact 927 Extra Info
- Easy mounting and adjustment of the carrier before closing the tightening handle thanks to the tow bar coupling’s initial stability
- Possible to increase the load capacity to four bikes by adding a 4th bike adapter
- Easy mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms
- Carries bikes with large wheelbases thanks to single action extendable wheel holders.
- Easy boot access even with bikes mounted thanks to smart foot pedal tilt
- Simple to fasten wheels thanks to long wheel straps with pump buckles
- Simple to fold flat and store – fits most car boots
- Lock your bikes to the bike carrier and your carrier to the tow bar
Load Capacity: 60kg No. of bikes held: 4 Max bike weight: 25kg
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.Rated 4 out of 5 by Chrissyh1988 Seems like a decent bit of kit! Not actually got round to using this properly yet, but have unboxed and tested it on my driveway. read the instructions first time because there's some little bits which aren't that straightforward, but it's easy to use once you get used to it. The tow ball fixing is clever and massively solid. The rack easily accepts large mountain bikes (I tried it with my downhill bike and enduro bike which are both quite long). I needed the 927 over other racks as it was the only one I could find that would take the weight of 3 heavy downhill bikes covered in mud. The lights and electrics are all nicely integrated into it, and the number plate clips in place easily. Overall, very happy with the quality and look forward to using it every time I ride! It's expensive though... 26 October 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Boofus Brilliant bit of kit. A neat way of carrying your bike on your vehicle. We bought this together with the 4th bike adapter to carry our entire family's bike for days out and holidays. It can cope with all the different sizes of bike from a large 21 crossfire 2 bike down to the 18 inch kids apollo bike. Admittedly it is a bit of a fiddle to get the bikes on the first couple of times, but once you have worked out where all the pedals have to be positioned putting the bikes on and off does not take very long at all For peace of mind the bikes can be locked on to the frame using the clamps provided, but i think if i am travelling further afield i think i will use a cable lock as well to be sure of bike security. One person can lift this carrier but would recommend that two people help out fitting it to you vehicle as it is quite heavy. Ours goes on the back of a Land rover discovery, with the handy tilt mechanism, we can get in to the back with both the top and bottom rear doors open. This bike carrier is on the pricey side, but if you make use of the various offers & voucher codes that Halfords do every now and then it is well worth the investment in this quality bit of kit. Happy cycling. 11 October 2016Rated 4 out of 5 by Cobbs Not suitable for Mercedes Vito. Bought this item for my Mercedes Vito dualiner great bit off kit but sadly I was unable to open rear tailgate with cycle rack in its tilt position. Also when the first bike was in place nearest the tailgate the Handel bars where an inch or so from rear window. 13 September 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike3578 A quality bike carrier that will last and perform well I bought this carrier after initially borrowing a friends Thule 929 . I was so impressed I looked to buy one myself and found that the 929 has a new compact version the 927. I am impressed with the quality of the carrier as it has good features such as the wheel straps, supporting bar and compact design. The carrier is well made and feels a quality item. It also came with a lock for the handle that goes on the tow bar as well as the supporting bars. I would expect these features for the premium price paid but I feel it is worth it. The carrier is quick and easy to put onto the tow bar, the bikes take minutes and the tailgate, even on my Ford S Max opens when the tilt feature is used. This was the clincher for me after using my friends. I am very impressed and would recommend. I have used Thule products for several years now, such as roof boxes and roof bars and although I don't like paying more than I need to for quality items such as this I think it is money well spent. 30 March 20161-4 of 4
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £30 ( Halfords products only ) - £2.99
Next Day Delivery
Order by 3pm for delivery tomorrow (Monday to Friday)
Next Day Delivery
Order by 3pm for delivery tomorrow (Monday to Friday)
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase