- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
The new ZX504 platform style cycle carrier from Witter takes up to four cycles of any size. The carrier clamps to a UK towball using a unique clamp down action and fastens to the towball with the same force automatcially every time it is lowered into position. As this premium cycle carrier range attaches directly to the towball it is suitable for flange and swan neck type towbars.
- Supplied fully assembled
- Tiltable when loaded
- Lockable to the towball
- Detachable multi-position cycle support arms (lockable)
- Verical loading to protect userÔ??s back
- Auto-adjustment when attaching to the towball without using a lever
- Carrier can be folded into vertical park mode upright against the vehicle reducing the overhang in car parks considerably
- Lighting board rotates to allow the carrier to be transported in upright vertical park mode position when not carrying bike
- 2-in-1 electric plug to accommodate both 7pin and 13pin sockets Ô?? no adaptor needed
- Carries up to 4 bikes
- Maximum Payload: 60kg
- Maximum weight per cycle: 20kg
- Unladed weight: 23.0kg
Rated 5 out of 5┬áby 1 reviewer.Rated 5 out of 5┬áby Bally55 First class bike rack After looking at a few tow ball mounted bike racks for 4 bikes this one stood out. It is at the expensive end of the market but it is very good quality, simple to use and has some unique features, some of which are extra cost for cheaper products. At 23kg it is quite heavy to lift on but has well placed handles for easy fitting and once it is clamped on it is very solid. Bikes are easy to load and as a bonus they can be locked. It comes with a 7 pin & 13 pin connector. The best feature is that it folds up in place when the bikes are removed meaning it doesn't have to be taken off or stick out when parked. I don't understand why other racks don't do this, they all tilt down for boot access but no others fold up. 04 August 20161-1 of 1
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase