Haro Midway Bmx Bike 2016
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Oh no - this product can't be purchased right now - please try again later
Haro Midway Bmx Bike 2016
How can I get it?
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
The 2016 Haro Midway is strong and light and ready to ride. Featuring a three tube chromoly frame with an integrated seat clamp, internally threaded steer tube fork, and Haro Team grips. The 20.5 inch top tube model has larger 8.5 inch bars and the 21 inch top tube model has 8.75 inch bars. Alloy hubs and a fat 2.4 inch La Mesa rear tire take the Midway to the next level of shredability.Key Features:
- 3 tube chromoly frame (top tube, down tube & seat tube) with mid BB shell, integrated head tube, welded seat clamp and a 20.5"" or 21"" top tube length
- Internal threaded chromoly steer tube fork with hi-ten tapered legs
- Hi-ten bars 8.50"" (on 20.5"") or 8.75"" (on 21") with Haro alloy front load stem
- 3-piece chromoly 8-spline 175mm cranks with steel 25T sprocket and sealed Mid BB
- 25/9 gearing
- Fully sealed wheels with Haro Sata single-wall alloy rims
- Haro La Mesa tires 2.4" front and rear
- Haro padded Tri-pod seat with alloy Tri-pod post
Cycle Condition:Brand new sealed in box. This bike comes 75% built. Fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front and rear brake cables and seat will be required. Brakes will also require some adjustment prior to riding.
360 Degree Handlebars: Yes Age Group: N/A Brake Type: Alloy 990 U-brake Frame Material: Alloy Gender: Unisex Number of Gears: 1 Stunt Pegs: No Suspension: No Wheel Size: 20" Chain: KMC Frame: 3 tubes Crmo, Internal HT & mid BB - 20.5"" & 21"" TT Front Brake: No Front Hub: 36H Alloy Shell sealed bearing 3/8" Grips: Haro Team Grips Handlebars: Hi-ten 8.5"" rise Headset: Internal Sealed Bearing 45/45 Pedals: Haro ""Recycled"" plastic Quick Release Front Wheel: No Rear Brake: Alloy 990 U-brake Rear Hub: 36H Alloy Shell sealed w/14mm axle & 9T driver Rims: Haro Sata 36H Alloy SW Saddle: Padded Tri-pod seat Seatpost: Alloy Tri-pod post Stem: Haro Alloy front load stem Tyres: Haro La Mesa 20x2.40
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase