Pashley Tube Rider Pintail Classic Bike
Pashley Tube Rider Pintail Classic BikeClassic bikes are currently enjoying a resurgence and the Pashley Tube Rider Pintail Classic Bike is a great example of this roaring retro style. Hand built in Stratford-upon-Avon, this bike mixes quintessential Englishness along with a dollop of quirky English eccentricity.
- One size suits riders with an inside leg measurement of 28" - 34"
- Sturmey Archer 5 speed hub gears with chainguard to protect clothing
- Powerful Alloy hub brakes
- Brooks honey coloured natural leather saddle with twin coil springs for added comfort
- Puncture resistant Schwalbe Marathon Plus tires with reflective sidewall
AvailabilityPashley Classic Bikes are only available to Reserve and Collect from selected Halfords stores:
London - New Malden, St Albans, Enfield, Basingstoke, Romford
Midlands - Redditch
North West - Speke, Huddersfield, Leeds
North East - Durham, Stockton, Gateshead
South West - Plymouth, Swindon
South East - Ashford, Madistone, Farnborough, Southampton Winchester Road, Portsmouth Ocean Park
Scotland - Edinburgh, Aberdeen Kittybrewster, Aberdeen Torry
Wales - Swansea
Pashley Tube Rider Pintail Classic Bike Extra Info
- FREE Local Store build.
- FREE 6-week first service.
- Pre-Delivery inspection + 22 point safety check.
- OR get it delivered boxed for self-assembly.
Additional InformationSelected models of the Pashley Cycle range are hand built and made to order direct from the supplier and can take up to 28 days for completion.
Pashley Bikes ordered for home delivery are delivered boxed and ready for home assembly.
How can I get it?
Not available to collect
Delivery not available
- Free in-store build & inspection*
- Free 6 week first service* (*excludes Trax bikes)