EBCO UCL-60 Hybrid Electric Bike
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
EBCO UCL-60 Electric BikeWith its low step-through frame to make it easy to get onto, the EBCO UCL-60 Electric Bike is the perfect commuting machine. Featuring the latest Middle Motor (M25) technology from TranzX, the UCL-60 can travek at up to 15.5mph and has a maximum range of 50 miles. With 7 speed gears and reliable Tektro V-brakes, this bike will ensure you get to work feeling fresh.
- Frame: High grade aluminium 6061-T6 step through frame
- Forks: Head stock suspension fork with 30mm travel for comfort
- Gears: Shimano Nexus 7 speed hub gears
- Brakes: Tektro V-brakes for controlled and assured stopping power
- Wheels: Schwalbe Energizer Plus 26" tyres with reflective strip and puncture protection
- Motor: TranzX PST 36volt 250W M25 Central Motor
- Battery: 36V 11AH (396WH) Lithium-ion battery
Intrigued and want to know more? Check out our Electric Bike Buyer's Guide for the lowdown on all you need to know!
EBCO UCL-60 Electric Bike Extra Info
- FREE Local Store build
- FREE Bronze Check after 6 weeks
- Pre-Delivery inspection + 22 point safety check
- OR get it delivered boxed for self-assembly
Ebco Frame Size Height (inches) Height (cm) 42cm 5'2" to 5'7" 157cm to 170cm 45cm 5'6" to 5'11" 168cm to 180cm 50cm 5'10" to 6'3" 178cm to 191cm
Approximate Weight (KG): 29kg Forks: Head stock suspension fork with 30mm travel Frame Material: Alloy Gender: Unisex Maximum Speed: 25kph (15.5mph) Number of Gears: 7 Pedals Included: Yes Recharge Time: 5-6 hours Suspension: Front Suspension System voltage: 36V Wheel Size: 26" Battery: 2 years Bottom crank size: TranzX M25 Central Motor Component warranty: 2 years excluding wear and tear components Digital battery charger: TranzX 36V 2A UK Plug Frame warranty: 5 Years Front Brake: Tektro V-Brake Gear Shifters: Shimano Nexus Revo Shifter Handlebar Type: Flat Maximum Range: Up to 45 Miles Mudguard Mounts: Yes Pannier Rack: Yes Rear Brake: Tektro V-Brake Rear Mech: Shimano Nexus 7 speed hub gears Rims: Alloy rims with stainless steel spokes Saddle: Velo EBCO comfort suspension gel saddle Tyres: Schwalbe Energizer Plus
EBCO UCL-60 Hybrid Electric Bike is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 3 out of 5 by jknotts from Mixed bag This is a very heavy bike, it would be very hard to pedal without the power unless you are fit especially on gradients, it has good power assist, but the riding position I found to be very uncomfortable the distance from the saddle to the handle bars is much closer than usual bikes and feels a strange riding position but it has a good range I managed 30 miles of mixed terrain and mixed power levels and still had three bars left on the battery. It coped well with hills under power .I cycle quite a lot so I did put a good level of pedal assistance in while riding. The bike developed quite a few faults within a couple of weeks the motor skipped every so often, the gears would not change while the motor was running and the handlebars continually worked loose while riding.In the end I return to store.I think these bikes are being fazed out in favour of newer models and can be found for around the £1000 mark if you can cope with riding position and weight.Date published: 2017-08-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Notinoman from I love it! My husband was getting tired of me moaning about the traffic on my commute to/from work so he bought me the bike. I was sceptical at first as I hadn't ridden for 30 years and am not exactly fit and trim, but it has turned out to be one of his best buys. The bike is so easy to ride, copes with all the hills and I arrive at work not in the least bit sweaty. My only gripe is that it is fiddly to lock it securely to a bike hoop so if you are buying a d-lock get the biggest one you can.Date published: 2016-09-22
FREE delivery on all orders over £40
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase