Wisper 905 Torque Electric Bike
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Oh no - this product can't be purchased right now - please try again later
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Wisper 905 Torque Step Over Electric BikeThe Wisper 905 Torque Step Over Electric Bike should be carefully considered before you buy anything else. The superb Torque range of electric bikes has been developed by Wisper to out-perform nearly all other ebikes on the market. Wisper Torque bikes are solidly built, nimble, almost silent, discrete, powerful, and very responsive. Astonishing value for money for the high specifications. In our opinion, a better, classier ride than any mid motor bike in its class. With a step over frame, disc breaks and a rear pannier rack this bike really is a performer.
- Motor: High efficiency, 250W ultra hi torque 50Nm brushless rear wheel drive. Hybrid Torque drive system designed to deliver maximum power to the rear wheel smoothly, quietly and efficiently.
- Frame: Hydro formed, hand welded 6061 Alloy T4 and T6 tempered
- Forks: Suntour NEX/SR with lockout adjustable hydraulic suspension forks with preload and hydraulic lock out.
- Gears: 8
- Brakes: Tektro Auriga e-Comp Hydraulic vented 180mm disc brakes front and rear.
- Wheels: Kenda 1088 26ï¿½ 1.75 high puncture resistance with wall reflector.
- Battery: 13Ah - up to 75 Miles*
Wisper 905 Torque Step Over Electric Bike Extra Info
- This Electric Bike sold and sent by E-Bikes Direct will be SUPPLIED ASSEMBLED
- Upon arrival simple attachment of the pedals and the straightening of the handlebar will be required.
Approximate Weight (KG): 25kg Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc Brakes Frame Material: Alloy Gender: Unisex Maximum Speed: 15.5 Number of Gears: 8 Pedals Included: Yes Recharge Time: 240 Suspension: Front Suspension Wheel Size: 26" Frame: Hydro formed, hand welded 6061 Alloy T4 and T6 tempered Front Brake: Tektro Auriga e-Comp Hydraulic vented 180mm disc brakes. Gear Shifters: SHIMANO Acera 8 speed derailleur with 8 speed selector 8 speed Sunrace rear sprocket. Gears: SHIMANO Acera 8 speed derailleur with 8 speed selector 8 speed Sunrace rear sprocket. Pannier Rack: Yes Quick Release Front Wheel: No Quick Release Rear Wheel: No Rear Brake: Tektro Auriga e-Comp Hydraulic vented 180mm disc brakes. Rims: Alloy double walled 26� x 1.5 Saddle: Selle Royal Tyre Size: 26" Tyres: Kenda 1088 26� 1.75 high puncture resistance with wall reflector.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase