Zombie Huck Dirt Jump Bike - 24"
Zombie Huck Dirt Jump Bike - 24"With a lightweight 25-9 micro drive gearing the Zombie Huck Dirt Jump Bike offers the ultimate ride. The frame has clean lines running from front to back thanks to the beautiful geometry which allows the top-tube to continue seamlessly through the seat tube. Braced, low-rise handlebars not only look great, but also improve strength in this key are whilst the front-clamping alloy A-head stem provides additional lightweight strength - you really will be the envy of all your friends.
- 25 tooth chainring provides drive through the premium branded KMC chain to a 9 tooth freewheel integrated into an alloy 14mm Quango branded rear axle
- Front and rear alloy V-brakes are fitted as standard, with control coming from reliable 2-finger alloy brake levers
- Front and rear wheels are constructed from 36 ED black spokes and strong, lightweight alloy double wall rims
- The rigid fork runs on a full suspension corrected length meaning that the frame geometry is not only ideally suited for the best performance, but also that the fork can be upgraded to a full 24" suspension fork if you wish
Zombie Huck Dirt Jump Bike - 24" - Extra Info
- FREE Local Store build
- FREE 6-week first service
- Pre-Delivery inspection + 22 point safety check
- OR get it delivered boxed for self-assembly
How can I get it?
Not available to collect
Delivery not available
- Free in-store build & inspection*
- Free 6 week first service* (*excludes Trax bikes)
Save while you Shop on Cycling*
*Web Exclusive discount applied in basket