EBCO UCL30 Electric Bike
The EBCO UCL30 Electric Bike is the perfect purchase for both the leisure cyclist and the everyday commuter, offering market leading technology at a fantastic price. Designed with comfort in mind the EBCO UCL30 has ergonomic handles bars and grips, with fully adjustable stem and cushioned saddle. And with a low step frame (making it easy to get on and off the bike) it is ideal for those who want to cycle to work in their office clothes.
Intrigued and want to know more? Check out our Electric Bike Buyer's Guide for the lowdown on all you need to know!
EBCO UCL30 Electric Bike Extra Info
* Intervening prices may have been charged
- FRAME & FORK: 18" Urban commuting low step single size frame. Built in T6 high grade aluminium finished in Satin Black with SR Suntour suspension fork with pre load. Delivering a confident, responsive and comfortable ride.
- ELECTRIC DRIVE SYSTEM: TRANZX PST brushless high torque electric front hub motor matched to a R.P.M sensor, precise motor controller and the DP08 LED display screen with 3 power support modes and easy start function- to give a smooth power take up.
- BATTERY: Latest technology lithium- ion 36 volt 8 A.H. battery, lock secured and removable for charging (recharger supplied). Range: 35-40 miles (average range in eco mode). Recharge Time: 5-6 hours from flat.
- GEAR SYSTEM: SHIMANO Acera 8 speed derailleur gear system with Revoshift twist gear changer - for easy and efficient gear shifting and low maintenance.
- BRAKING SYSTEM: Tektro 'v' brake system with motor cut off brake lever - for efficient and power controlled breaking.
- COMFORT PACK: Ergonomic handle bars and grips together with a fully adjustable (for height & reach) stem and a plush comfort gel saddle with adjustable seat post give all EBCO bikes a confident and comfortable riding position. Mudguards and chainguards give excellent all weather protection.
- SAFETY PACK:Equipped with a full integrated lighting and reflector system, high performance braking system with safety motor cut out brake lever, smooth rolling Puncture resistant tyres with reflective side walls and compliance with all relevant E.U. standards.
Approximate Weight (KG): 34kg Brake Type: V-Brakes Forks: Suntour CR8 Suspension fork Frame Material: Alloy Gender: Unisex Maximum Speed: 15mph Number of Gears: 8 Pedals Included: Yes Recharge Time: 5-6 Hrs Suspension: Front Suspension System voltage: 36V Wheel Size: 26"
Battery: Lithium Ion 36V Battery warranty: 1 Year Component warranty: 2 years Frame warranty: 5 Years Front Brake: Tektro V-Brakes Gears: Shimano Acera 8-speed Maximum Range: 35-40 miles Rear Brake: Tektro V-Brakes Rear Mech: Shimano Acera 8 speed Rims: TranzX PST cast alloy Tyres: Kenda 26 x 2.25" tyres with puncture resistant belt
EBCO UCL30 Electric Bike
Cat code: 338134
Free Click & Collect
Delivery not available
- Free in-store build & inspection* & free 6 week first service* (*excludes products sold by Approved Partners and Trax bikes)
ReviewsEBCO UCL30 Electric Bike 9 9great this bike great all round bette rthan the last ones you socked 24 November 2014Electric m8 Lovely ,easy operting bike,huge help to beat any hills... 24 October 2014Great looking bike Comfortable riding position and saddle, battery seems to provide all the power needed when necessary, it coped admirably with a hill that I had long given up trying on my standard pushbike and no painful knees after a lovely ride about. Very sturdy and comes with lights, stand and luggage rack so no need to buy extras. 23 October 2014This product is a doddle to use Waited all summer for the EBCO 20 to be back in stock but decided to get this model instead. It has more features and is so easy to use I love it. Wrong time of year bad weather just started but get out on it when I can. The battery isn't lasting long at the moment but that may not be a fault could be my usage of the bike. Torquay is very hilly which is why I needed an electric bike but otherwise fab great fun. 21 October 2014Doubly Delighted We initially purchased one EBCO UCL30 bike to try before committing to a second. My husband and I were so pleased with it, we ordered the second bike within a few weeks. We can't fault the bikes and agree with all the previous reviews particularly on value for money. We hired Swiss made electric bikes from the Tourist Board in France prior to buying our EBCO bikes and feel the quality and ride is every bit as good for half the price. We haven't travelled far enough to comment on output from the battery, but the meter shows we have about 60% power left after a 15 mile round trip using a mix of power setting 1 & 2 The service we received at Halfords in Dover is second to none, friendly, helpful staff who go that extra mile even when extremely busy.. On both occasions we asked for a store delivery which turned out to be the day after ordering. Chris built the bikes and adjusted them to suit us perfectly. On both occasions he was very busy, but still gave us all the time we needed. Nothing was too much trouble. We highly recommend these bikes and have managed every hill in our area, which is a first for us. 12 October 2014Excellent value for money After looking at six other electric bicycles, the UCL30 was the obvious choice. Very well built and easy to ride, it is easily on par with bikes costing £500 more. The pedal assist is 3 way adjustable and makes riding up hills or incline a doddle. Comfortable and looks very good in the flesh - the images do not do it justice. Would recommend to anyone in this price category of bicycle. 21 August 2014To good to be true Great bike enjoy ride even on high winds or hills just like going on flat road ,even jell seat great,would recommend 10 out 10 could not find any faults i 17 August 2014Product has great features Purchased UCL30 in April this year,inittially doing a lot of research on other electric bikes, and decicided to go with Ebco. I have used the bike 5 days a week approx 5 miles dailey, and find no fault, its a great bike to commute on and it really assist you when needed, battery charged once a week, and l would recommend this bike. 19 July 2014
Other Buying Options
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase