Pinarello Catena Fixie Bike 2014
Pinarello Catena Fixie Bike 2014*Specification Correct As Of 01/05/2014 And Is Subject To Change Without Prior Notification
Named after the small Italian town where Giovanni Pinarello was born, the Pinarello Catena Fixie Bike 2014 is produced using the same production methods that were employed to make the first Pinarello bikes. The beautifully crafted CrMo steel frame and fork is completed with a retro Pinarello headbadge and simple, efficient, fixed gear transmission that evoke the memories of heroics seen in cycling's illustrious past.
Pinarello Catena Fixie Bike 2014 Extra Info
- Frame: Acciaio Steel CrMo
- Fork: Acciaio Steel CrMo
- Brakes: Promax RC-452 - Dual Pivot Callipers
- Drivetrain: Single Speed Flip/Flop Gearing, Lasco Alloy Chainset
- Wheelset: Alloy Rims on Formula Alloy 32 Hole Hubs - Nutted
- Approx Weight: 9.6kg
- Please note that pedals are not included with this bike
Not quite sure what makes fixies different? Head over to our What are Fixie Bikes? article to get the lowdown.