Viking Trackmaster Fixed Gear Bike - 56cm
Viking Trackmaster Fixed Gear Bike
The Viking Trackmaster 56cm Fixed Gear Bike allows you to enjoy simple riding and get back to basics. With only a single speed to pedal and low maintenance you can put your mind on to other things. A double sided flip-flop hub offers riders the choice of riding with a fixed gear or a freewheel and Promax alloy dual pivot brakes provide reliable braking performance.
Fixed gear bikes, or 'Fixies', are all about low maintenance with fewer moving parts and encourage a more effective pedalling style that translates into greater riding power and efficiency. An eye-catching design, the Viking Trackmaster features stylish extras like a Monte Grappa retro leather road saddle and a great spec that includes double wall alloy rims.
Features & Benefits of the Viking Trackmaster
- Hi-tensile frame with dingle-speed road geometry
- Hi-tensile steel forks with straight blades
- Viking double wall alloy rims with Joytech alloy 36 hole hubs and Flip-Flop rear hub
- Single speed bike that provides low maintenance and simplicity
- Promax alloy dual pivot side pull brakes provide reliable braking performance
- Flip-flop hub offers the choice of riding with a fixed gear or freewheel
- Single speed gears with 16T fixed cog and 16T freewheel
- Kenda 700c x 23c tyres are fast rolling
What are Fixie Bikes?
Quite simply, a bike with just one gear, and no freewheel, meaning it cannot coast. On a fixed wheel bike the sprocket is attached onto the rear hub, meaning the pedals are always in motions when the bicycle in moving.
What are the benefits?
- Keep fit - a fixie will work your legs more than a geared bike
- Enjoy a wonderful feeling of being freed from gears
- Stop without using a braking just by resisting the rotation of the cranks and also ride in reverse
- A fashionable bike that's ideal for cycling commuters
About the Viking Brand
Established in Wolverhampton in 1908 the Viking brand has a heritage, rich in the tradition of top quality road bikes and throughout the century had been synonymous with success. Proven quality, durability and style have always been the trademark standard of this brand. Using all the technical developments of modern bike manufacturing, the new Viking bikes are ready to face the next century.
Additional InformationWeb exclusive bikes are sent direct from the supplier to your home. Web exclusive bikes are not available in Halfords stores and are Web only items.
How can I get it?
Not available to collect
Delivery not available
- Free in-store build & inspection*
- Free 6 week first service* (*excludes Trax bikes)
Save while you Shop on Cycling!
*Discount applied in basket