Boardman MX Sport 2014
Boardman MX Sport 2014Designed to be incredibly versatile and combine the best of both on and off-road disciplines, the Boardman MX Sport features a lightweight triple butted alloy frame with Boardman's signature smooth welds and multi-discipline tuned geometry, providing excellent handling and performance on any terrain. Complete with a 63mm travel Suntour front suspension fork to ensure a controlled and comfortable riding experience, 27 speed SRAM gearing and powerful Avid mechanical disc brakes, the Boardman MX Sport is perfect for anything, from an after work training ride to an all weekend family adventure.
- 7005 Triple Butted Alloy Frame with Boardman’s Signature Smooth Welds
- 63mm travel Suntour NEX-DS HLO Coil Fork with Lockout
- Avid BB5 Mechanical Disc Brakes with 160mm Rotors for efficient, controlled braking in all conditions
- 27 Speed SRAM X5 gearing offers a wide range of gear options, perfect for a variety of terrains
- SRAM E450 48/36/26t chainset with Square Taper Bottom Bracket
- SRAM X5 3x9 Trigger Gear Shifters
- SRAM X5 9 speed Rear Derailleur
- Boardman E4P 32 hole rims on QR hubs
- Schwalbe Tyrago Kevlar Guard 700c x 37c Tyres provide exceptional grip off-road without compromising on road performance
- Boardman's signature E4P finishing kit comprising Handlebars, Stem, Seat Post and Saddle
Boardman MX Sport 2014 Extra Info
- FREE Local Store build
- FREE 6-week first service
- Pre-Delivery inspection + 22 point safety check
- OR get it delivered boxed for self-assembly
Boardman MX Sport 2014 Size Guide
How can I get it?
Save while you Shop on Cycling!
*Discount applied in basket