Boardman MX Sport Womens (Fi) Bike 2014
Boardman MX Sport Women's (Fi) Bike 2014Cycling Active, First Ride,"A women's specific hybrid performance bike that offers the best of both worlds" says tester, Maria David.
Halfords acknowledges that Cycling Active is a Trademark of IPC Media.
The female-specific Boardman MX Sport Women's (Fi) Bike 2014 is a highly versatile bike designed to combine the best of both on and off-road disciplines. Its lightweight, smooth welded 7005 alloy frame has been designed with female-specific multi-discipline tuned geometry to produce a super responsive bike that offers exceptional performance, regardless of the terrain. Complete with a 63mm travel Suntour front suspension fork to ensure a controlled and comfortable riding experience, 27 speed SRAM gearing and powerful Avid mechanical disc brakes, the Boardman MX Sport Fi is perfect for anything, from an after work training ride to an all weekend family adventure.
- 7005 Triple Butted Alloy Frame with Boardman’s Signature Smooth Welds
- 63mm travel Suntour NEX-DS HLO Coil Fork with Lockout
- Avid BB5 Mechanical Disc Brakes with 160mm Rotors for efficient, controlled braking in all conditions
- 27 Speed SRAM X5 gearing offers a wide range of gear options, perfect for a variety of terrains
- SRAM E450 48/36/26t chainset with Square Taper Bottom Bracket
- SRAM X5 3x9 Trigger Gear Shifters
- SRAM X5 9 speed Rear Derailleur
- Boardman E4P 32 hole rims on QR hubs
- Schwalbe Tyrago Kevlar Guard 700c x 37c tyres provide exceptional grip off-road without compromising on road performance
- Boardman's signature E4P finishing kit comprising Handlebars, Stem, Seat Post and Saddle
Have you ever wondered What's Different About Women's-Specific Bikes? Click the link to get the lowdown.
Boardman MX Sport Women's (Fi) Bike 2014 Extra Info
- FREE Local Store build
- FREE 6-week first service
- Pre-Delivery inspection + 22 point safety check
- OR get it delivered boxed for self-assembly