- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
If you plan on riding ramps or flowing the local dirt, the Steel Reserve 1.1 is your versatile new best friend. Utilising our suspension corrected rigid chromoly fork, sealed bearing 3 piece cranks and mechanical disc brakes, the 1.1 responds to every challenge without compromise.Key Features:
- Full Chromoly Haro Steel Reserve frame w/ internal headtube and euro BB shell
- 21.8"" TT (short), 22.5"" TT (long)
- Suspension corrected chromoly ridgid fork w/ disc brake tabs
- Haro chromoly 3-pc 8 spline cranks w/ sealed BB
- Haro 25t steel chainring w/ 12t chromoly rear cog
- Haro chromoly riser bar & alloy front load stem
- Haro slim paddded one piece seat/post
- Pivit alloy disc singlespeed cassette 36h
- Weinmann MX260 36h double wall rims
- Kenda K-Rad 26 x 2.3"" tires
- Tektro Aires hydraulic disc brake
Cycle Condition:Brand new sealed in box. This bike comes 75% built. Fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front and rear brake cables and seat will be required. Brakes will also require some adjustment prior to riding.
Age: 8+ yrs Age Group: 7+ Approximate Weight (KG): 27.5 lbs Brake Type: Hydraulic Forks: Suspension Corrected Rigid Chromoly with Disc Brake Tabs Frame Material: Alloy Gender: Unisex Number of Gears: 1 Suspension: No Wheel Size: 26" Frame: Full Crmo, Internal HT & Euro BB, 22.3""TT Front Brake: N/A Handlebars: Haro Steel 65mm riser bar Headset: Internal Sealed Bearing 45/45 Pedals: Wellgo Platform alloy with Replaceable Pins Quick Release Front Wheel: No Rear Brake: Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes Rims: Weinmann MX260 alloy double wall Saddle: Haro padded 1pc Seat Seatpost: Alloy Pivotal Stem: Haro front load stem Type: Dirt Jump Bikes Tyre Size: 26x2.3" Tyres: Kenda K-Rad 26x2.3"
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase