Kiddimoto Hero Evel Knievel Balance Bike - 12" Wheel
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Kiddimoto Hero Evel Knievel Balance BikeThe Kiddimoto Hero Evel Knievel Balance Bike will help to teach your little one how to cycle, all whilst they're pretending that they're the most death-defying stuntsman in the whole wide world!
- Comfortable sculpted handgrips to fit little hands
- Steering lock restricts turn to 30 degrees so bike will never jack-knife
- Made from birch ply sourced from managed forests
Take a look at our What is a Balance Bike? article to find out why these simple bikes are a great alternative to stabilisers.
Kiddimoto Hero Evel Knievel Balance Bike Extra Info
- FREE Local Store build
- OR get it delivered boxed for self-assembly
Wheel Size Age (Years) Height (Inch) Height (cm) Balance 2 - 4. 2' 11" - 3' 5" 88 - 105 12" 3 - 5. 3' 3" - 3' 8" 98 - 112 14" 4 - 6. 3' 5" - 3' 10" 105 - 117 16" / 18" 5 - 8. 3' 8" - 4' 2" 112 - 127 20" 7 - 9. 3' 10" - 4' 6" 117 - 136 24" 8 - 11. 4' 2" - 4' 9" 127 - 145 Age Group: 2-4 Approximate Weight (KG): 5kg Character: Evel Knievel Frame Material: Wood Gender: Unisex Saddle Height: Min: 33cm: Max: 35 cm Wheel Size: 12" Type: Balance Bikes Tyres: Pneumatic Wheels: Metal
FREE delivery on all orders over £40
FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £40
Offer not available on products sold by our Approved Partners
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase
Some of the parts we sell here at Halfords have been reconditioned. These will carry a Refundable Deposit or an extra surcharge amount. When you add one of these reconditioned items to your basket, we'll add this extra cost automatically.
Once you've sent us your old item we'll check it over, and then refund you the full surcharge as long as everything is ok.
Before you return your old unit please make sure it's in re-serviceable condition. So if you're returning caliper casings, you'll need to double check they aren't badly damaged or broken. If the part you've sent is found to be unserviceable, we reserve the right not to refund the surcharge.
Please note that if you're returning your old unit to our National Returns Centre then this will be at your own expense.
We're sorry but live chat is closed right now.
Live chat is available 7 days a week:
Live Chat Opening Hours:
Monday – Friday08:00 – 22:00
Saturday08:00 – 22:00
Sunday08:00 – 22:00
To contact us by phone or email click the button below to get in touch.Contact Us