Boardman Mountain Bike Pro Full Suspension 650B 2014
Boardman Mountain Bike Pro Full Suspension 650B 2014What Mountain Bike, Go Postal Review, "Our winner, while it's a direct buy, has shop back up. If you are after an outstanding high value, super-friendly, tackle-any-trail all rounder the new Boardman FS Team - with 650b wheels that improve an already great ride - this is the bike for you." Winner.
Halfords acknowledges that What Mountain Bike is a Trademark of Future Publishing.
Purposely designed for aggressive trail riding, the Boardman Mountain Bike Pro Full Suspension 650B features 130mm of rear wheel travel, controlled by the plush and tuneable RockShox Monarch RT rear shock, whilst the stiff and buttery smooth RockShox Revelation RL fork easily takes care of the front wheel's dampening duties. Complete with excellent SRAM X9 2x10 drivetrain and eye wateringly powerful Avid Elixir 7 Trail 4 piston hydraulic disc brakes, the end result is a lightweight and supreme handling bike which can handle any UK trail centre with ease.
- 130mm travel Superlight X9 Triple Butted Alloy frame with Boardman's signature smooth welds and 12mm rear thru axle
- 130mm RockShox Revelation RL Air Fork with Lockout and 15mm Maxle
- Avid Elixir 7 Trail Hydraulic Disc Brakes with 170/160mm Rotors
- 20 Speed SRAM X9 2x10 gearing provides a full range of useable gears, with less weight, and easier, smoother shifting in all terrains
- SRAM S1000 42/28t chainset
- SRAM X9 2x10 Trigger Gear Shifters
- SRAM X9 TYPE 2 10 speed clutch rear derailleur
- Mavic XM319 rims on 15/12mm Thru Axle hubs
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic Folding 27.5" x 2.25" tyres provide excellent grip, inspiring confidence
- Fizik Nisene MG Saddle
- Boardman's ultra-light E4P SL finishing kit comprised of Handlebars, Stem and Carbon Fibre Seat Post
Boardman Mountain Bike Pro Full Suspension 650B 2014 Extra Info
- FREE Local Store build
- FREE 6-week first service
- Pre-Delivery inspection + 22 point safety check
- OR get it delivered boxed for self-assembly