Boardman Mountain Bike Pro Hardtail 29er 2014
Boardman Mountain Bike Pro Hardtail 29er 2014MBR, Hardtail of the Year - £1000 category, "Not only is it the lightest on test, but the Pro 29er also possesses both lateral stiffness and vertical compliance. Basically it out-accelerates the rest, whilst simultaneously ironing out trail buzz like nothing else. That's an impressive trick to master." Rated 9/10.
Halfords acknowledges that MBR is a Trademark of IPC Media
The Boardman MTB Pro Hardtail 29er really is a bike that will turn heads for its performance, spec and looks. Over 18 months of testing on some of Europe's toughest trails has resulted in a bike that is rewriting the rule book on how a 29er should ride, with the geometry honed to provide a bike that is both lively and hugely controllable - whilst still incorporating the superb rollover characteristics that 29ers have become renowned for across the globe.
- Superlight X9 Triple Butted Alloy frame with Boardman's signature smooth welds
- 100mm travel RockShox Reba RLT Air Fork with Lockout and 15mm Maxle
- Shimano Deore Hydraulic Disc Brakes with 180/160mm rotors
- 20 Speed Shimano XT/Deore 2x10 gearing provides a full range of useable gears, with less weight, and easier, smoother shifting in all terrains
- FSA Comet 368 39/27t chainset with PF30 bottom bracket
- Shimano Deore 2x10 Triggers gear shifters
- Shimano XT Shadow Plus 10 speed clutch rear derailleur
- Mavic XM319 rims on Thru Axle/QR hubs
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic Folding 29" x 2.25" tyres provide excellent grip, inspiring confidence
- Boardman's ultra-light E4P SL finishing kit comprised of Handlebars, Stem, Saddle and Carbon Fibre Seat Post
Boardman Mountain Bike Pro Hardtail 29er 2014 Extra Info
- FREE Local Store build
- FREE 6-week first service
- Pre-Delivery inspection + 22 point safety check
- OR get it delivered boxed for self-assembly
How can I get it?
Save while you Shop on Cycling*
*discount applied in basket