- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Diamondback Mission 1.0 Mountain Bike 15"Since 1978, the Diamondback brand name has been synonymous with precision, durability and integrity. Likewise, it should be no surprise to know that these are our core values which inform the design and production of each and every one of our bikes. From the top down, everything we build evolves from these values. Everything we stand for is embedded in who we are. From our deep roots in BMX to our progressive and ground-breaking Knuckle Box Suspension Platform, we build bikes for all people. Diamondback is a company unafraid of blazing its own trail. Full suspension mountain bike.The Mission's KnuckleBox suspension design drops the centre of gravity low in the frame for better cornering and tracking and delivers 160mm of trail taming travel to tackle all of the big hits.
- Frame: Weapon's grade aluminium MissionPro 6" All-Mountain Frame w/ Knuckle Box.Diamondback Mission 1.0 15"
- Suspension: Platform w/142x12 thru Axle Drop Outs.
- Forks: Fox 34 Float CTD air 160mm.
- Gears: Raceface Ride 30T NarrowWide Single Ring, Shimano SLX Shadow Plus 1x10spd.
- Brakes: Shimano M447 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm rear Rotors.
- Wheels: Diamondback AM260 Wheels w/Sealed Cartridge bearing hubs 20mm Thru frt,/142x12mm rr Thru Axle.
- "Both front and rear suspension do a great job of soaking up big single hits and sustaining speed. If you're a proper black run bomber freeride/DH lay biker or regular Alp visitor, the Mission is an absolute bargain." 3.5/5. WHAT MOUNTAIN BIKE [June, 2012]
Diamondback Mission 1.0.Bike Assembly:The Diamondback Mission 1.0 will come will come 85% built with only pedals, front wheel and handlebars to be fitted to complete the assembly. Minor adjustments to gears and brakes may be necessary please ensure to follow the instructions.
Diamondback Mission 1.0 mountain bike Size Guide:
- 15" suitable for inside leg 25"-30".
Approximate Weight (KG): N/A Brake Type: Shimano M447 Hydraulic Disc w/ 6-bolt, 180mm frt / 160mm rear Rotors Forks: Fox 36 Float R air, 160mm travel Frame Material: Aluminium Gender: Unisex Number of Gears: 10 Pedals Included: Yes Suspension: Full Suspension Wheel Size: 27.5" Front Brake: Shimano M447 Hydraulic Disc 180mm Rotor Front Mech: Shimano SLX Shadow Plus Rear Brake: Shimano M447 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm rear Rotors Rear Mech: Shimano SLX Shadow Plus Type: Mountain Bikes Tyre Size: 27.5" Tyres: Kenda Nevegal 27.5x2.35, w/Stick-E compound, Folding Bead
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.Rated 5 out of 5 by kernow1984 perfect all rounder at excellent price. this bike is an awesome all rounder with a great spec! Sad to say that i got stung on the price at my local dealer as i haggled from £1400 down to £1250 as it was an ex demo. to be honest i think it was still worth every penny, i love the larger wheels and it handle great. the fox suspension is smooth and responsive and the ctd is a great novelty. anyone wishing to buy this wont be disappointed! 15 August 20161-1 of 1
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase