Diamondback Recoil Comp 16in Full Suspension Mountain Bike.
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Oh no - this product can't be purchased right now - please try again later
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Diamondback Recoil Comp16""
Full suspension mountain bike.The Recoil Comp 29 is the perfect beginner bike for those just getting into aggressive riding or those who are looking for an entry level full suspension rig.
- Frame:DB Recoil 6061 T-6 Aluminum Trail w/ 4"" travel, Optimized Single Pivot, Machine Formed Top Tube, Butted / Formed Down Tube, Sealed Cartridge Bearing Pivot, replaceable hanger. Rear suspensioin is RockShox Monarch R, Air Spring, 190x51mm w/ external rebound adj.
- Forks:SR Suntour XCR RL 100mm travel w/ rebound damping adj. w/ speed lock remote
- Gears:Shimano Alivio SGS 24speed with Shimano SL-M310 24speed Rapidfire shifters.
- Brakes:Hayes HMX-5 Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotors Wheels:SL-7 Doublewall rims built around SL-7 CNC disc mount hubs.
- Diamondback Recoil Comp 16"".Bike Assembly: The Diamondback Recoil Comp will come will come 85% built with only pedals, front wheel and handlebars to be fitted to complete the assembly.Minor adjustments to gears and brakes may be necessary please ensure to follow the instructions.
- Diamondback Recoil Comp mountain bike Size Guide: 16"" suitable for inside leg 26""-31".
Approximate Weight (KG): N/A Brake Type: Hayes MX5 mechanical Disc 180mm/160mm Rotor Forks: Suntour XCR 100mm Travel Frame Material: Aluminium Gender: Unisex Number of Gears: 27 Pedals Included: Yes Suspension: Fork: Suntour XCR 100mm Rear: Rockshox Monarch R Wheel Size: 29" Front Brake: Hayes MX5 Hydraulic Disc 180mm Rotor Front Mech: Shimano Alivio 27spd Rear Brake: Hayes MX5 Hydraulic Disc 160mm Rotor Rear Mech: Shimano Alivio 27spd Type: Mountain Bikes Tyre Size: 29" Tyres: WTB Wolverine 29x2.2 Comp
Diamondback Recoil Comp 16in Full Suspension Mountain Bike. is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Juzbilly from Overall a great bike Got my diamondback today its a great bike super lightweight iv never had a 29 inch tyre before but I think it's fantastic ride high is higher up giving you more control also the rock shock suspension is brilliant I could go on but il stop lol it's a must have bikeDate published: 2016-05-26
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase