- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
2016 Claud Butler Sabina R1 Ladies 14 Speed STI Alloy Road Racing Bike
The 2016 Claud Butler Sabina R1 Ladies 14 Speed STI Alloy Road Racing Bike is a specific road bike that has been a focus for Claud Butler for a while now. Not just a gents bike in a different colour, the Sabina R1 has a geometry better suited to a female rider. Sloping top tube, shorter reach and narrower bars help offer a better fit for more petite riders and with 3 different frame sizes, we�ll have something to suit most heights. Not only is this bike a great fit, it�s also a great spec for the money; alloy frame, Shimano 14 speed STI gears, Kenda tyres and double butted rims all add up to a great package.
- Frame: Alloy
- Cassette/Freewheel: Shimano 14-28T Freewheel
- Brakes: Dual Pivot Alloy Caliper Brakes
- Wheels: Alloy Double Wall, Deep Dish rims
- Colour: Blue
- Frame Sizes: 50cm, 53cm, 56cm
- This Bike sold and sent by E-Bikes Direct will be SUPPLIED SEALED IN A BOX READY FOR SELF ASSEMBLY
- This bike will be supplied 90% pre built. Attachment of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front and rear brake cables and the saddle and seatpost will be required by the user.
- Upon completion of assembly and prior to riding, brakes and gears should be adjusted and a general check over of all fixings on pre assembled parts (e.g rear wheel, spokes, crank etc. should take place.
2016 Claud Butler Sabina R1 Ladies 14 Speed STI Alloy Road Racing Bike Extra Info
Approximate Weight (KG): 11.6 Brake Type: Dual Pivot Alloy Caliper Brakes Frame Material: Alloy Gender: Womens Number of Gears: 21 Pedals Included: Yes Suspension: Rigid Wheel Size: 700c Bottom Bracket: Cartridge BBset Chain: KMC HV-500 Chainset: 170mm Cranks / 50x34T Compact Chainrings Frame: Alloy Front Brake: Dual pivot alloy Front Hub: 36H Alloy, Quick Release Front Mech: Shimano FD-A050 3spd Gear Shifters: Shimano ST-A070 STI Levers (Brake & Gear) Geometry: N/A Grips: Black Cork Tape Handlebars: 420mm Wide Drop Bars, 72mm Reach, 120mm Drop Headset: 1 1/8? Pedals: Yes Quick Release Front Wheel: Yes Quick Release Rear Wheel: Yes Rear Brake: Dual Pivot Alloy Caliper Brakes Rear Hub: 36H Alloy, Quick Release Rear Mech: Shimano RD-A070 7spd Rims: Alloy Double Wall, Deep Dish rims Saddle: Claud Butler Performance Saddle Seatpost: 27.2 x 300mm Micro-Adjust Stem: Ahead Stem, 75mm (50cm Frame), 90mm (53cm, 56cm Frames) Type: Road Bikes Tyre Size: 700c x 25c Tyres: 700 x 25C Road Tyres
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase