Boardman CX Comp Bike 2014
Boardman CX Comp Bike 2014Bikelist, First Ride, "A good all-rounder for commuting and all year riding. Buy a spare set of tyres and you’ve got a good training bike to boot."Rated 4.5 Stars.
Slinky Studio.com, Review, "The Boardman brings the off and on road worlds together in a lightweight and durable fashion." Rated 5 Stars.
Halfords acknowledges that Slinky Studio.com is a Trademark of 2014 Slinky Studio.
To experience the performance and versatility of the entry level Boardman CX Comp Bike 2014 is like nothing else. Featuring a lightweight triple butted alloy frame, Shimano Sora 18 speed gearing and powerful Tektro Lyra disc brakes, the CX Comp is designed to provide rapid acceleration, quick handling and exceptional balance. On-road, Off-road, Touring, Road Riding... it's your choice.
- 7005 Triple Butted Alloy frame with Boardman's signature smooth welds
- 7005 Alloy Bladed Fork with Chromoly Steerer
- Tektro Lyra Mechanical Disc Brakes with 160mm rotors for powerful and reliable braking, especially in adverse conditions
- 18 Speed Shimano Sora gearing provides a wide range of gearing, allowing the perfect gear selection both on and off-road
- FSA Velo Compact 50/34t Chainset
- Shimano Sora STI Gear Shifters
- Mavic XM319 32 hole rims on QR hubs
- Schwalbe Tyrago Kevlar Guard 700c Tyres provide exceptional grip off-road without compromising on road performance
- Boardman's signature E4P finishing kit comprising Handlebars, Stem, Seat Post and Saddle
Boardman CX Comp Bike 2014 Extra Info
- FREE Local Store build
- FREE 6-week first service
- Pre-Delivery inspection + 22 point safety check
- OR get it delivered boxed for self-assembly
How can I get it?
Save while you Shop on Cycling*
*discount applied in basket