Boardman Road Team Carbon Bike
Boardman Road Team Carbon BikeBike Radar, Best Road Bikes Under £1,000, "Being able to put together a carbon frame with predominantly branded kit is a great achievement at this price, especially when the bike rides as well it does. It's worth every penny." Rated 5 stars!
Halfords acknowledges that Bike Radar is a Trademark of Immediate Media Company Ltd.
Tri Plus; £1,000 Wonders Winner, “An impressive and rewarding carbon frame. It is light and comfortable. One of the best frames that you'll find on any bike at this price point.”
Halfords acknowledges that Tri Plus is a Trademark of Future Publishing.
Cycling Plus, Road Test, "The Boardman has a five star ride at a less than jaw dropping price." Rated 5 stars.
Halfords acknowledges that Cycling Plus is a Trademark of Future Publishing.
The Boardman Road Team Carbon Bike utilises Boardman’s multi Olympic and World Championship winning design philosophy of uncompromised performance to ensure you can get from A to B as quickly as possible, whilst being comfortable and in total control. The beautiful stiff and responsive carbon frame is complemented by a full carbon fork and Shimano 105/Tiagra 20 speed gearing for swift gear shifting performance, producing a market-leading performance machine which is sure to be the envy of every road rider you leave in your wake.
- T700 carbon frame
- Full Uni-directional Carbon Fibre Tapered Fork
- Tektro R540 Dual Pivot Calliper Brakes efficient, controllable braking power
- 20 Speed Shimano 105/Tiagra gearing provides a focused gearing range, allowing for perfect gear selection
- FSA Gossamer Compact 50/34t Chainset with PF30 Bottom Bracket
- Shimano Tiagra STI Gear Shifters
- Mavic CXP22 28/32 hole rims on QR hubs
- Continental Ultra Sport II - 700c x 25c tyres provide exceptional grip and handling, inspiring confidence
- Boardman's signature E4P finishing kit comprising Handlebars, Stem, Seat Post and Saddle
Boardman Road Team Carbon Bike Extra Info
- FREE Local Store build
- FREE 6-week first service
- Pre-Delivery inspection + 22 point safety check
- OR get it delivered boxed for self-assembly