Claud Butler Torino Sr2 Mens 700c 16spd Sti Alloy Frame Carbon Forks Road Racing Bike Red
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Oh no - this product can't be purchased right now - please try again later
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Claud Butler Torino SR2 Mens 700C 16Spd STI Alloy Frame Carbon Forks Road Racing Bike Red
The Claud Butler Torino SR2 Mens 700C 16Spd STI Alloy Frame Carbon Forks Road Racing Bike Red is in stock for a limited time only. This is a must have road bike which is fully loaded and ready for the open road. Strong and lightweight Alloy Frame with Carbon Forks , 700c quick release alloy wheels, 16 speed Shimao Claris gearing with handlebar mounted STI double shifters , Drop handlebars and dual pivot brakes, Finished in a striking red colour, Tektro dual pivot brakes and the Shimano 16 speed Claris gearing, and RPM chainset mean this bike doesn�t just look great.
5'0"" - 5'3"" - 50cm Frame
5'3"" - 5'6"" - 53cm Frame
5'6"" - 6'0" - 56cm Frame
6'0 - 6'3" - 59cm Frame
- Frame: Hydroformed 6061 Alloy
- Cassette/Freewheel: Sram 8spd 12-26T
- Brakes: Tektro dual pivot alloy caliper brakes
- Wheels: Double Wall Alloy, with CNC Braking Surface
- Colour: Red
- Frame Sizes: 50cm, 53cm, 56cm, 59cm
- This Bike sold and sent by E-Bikes Direct will be SUPPLIED SEALED IN A BOX READY FOR SELF ASSEMBLY
- This bike will be supplied 90% pre built. Attachment of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front and rear brake cables and the saddle and seatpost will be required by the user.
- Upon completion of assembly and prior to riding, brakes and gears should be adjusted and a general check over of all fixings on pre assembled parts (e.g rear wheel, spokes, crank etc. should take place.
Claud Butler Torino SR2 Mens 700C 16Spd STI Alloy Frame Carbon Forks Road Racing Bike Red Extra Info
Approximate Weight (KG): 10kg Brake Type: Tektro dual pivot alloy caliper brakes Frame Material: Alloy Gender: Mens Number of Gears: 16 Pedals Included: Yes Suspension: Rigid Wheel Size: 700C Chain: KMC Z72 Chainset: RPM 34-50T compact chainset Frame: Hydroformed 6061 Alloy Front Brake: Tektro dual pivot alloy caliper brakes Front Hub: 32H Alloy, Quick Release Front Mech: Shimano FD-2400 Claris 2spd Gear Shifters: Shimano ST-2400 Double STI Lever Geometry: N/A Grips: White bar tape Handlebars: 420mm Dropbar Headset: Aheadset 1 1/8? Pedals: Yes Quick Release Front Wheel: Yes Quick Release Rear Wheel: Yes Rear Brake: Tektro dual pivot alloy caliper brakes Rear Hub: 32H Alloy, Quick Release Rear Mech: Shimano RD-2400 Claris 8spd Rims: Double Wall Alloy, with CNC Braking Surface Saddle: Claud Butler Road Saddle Seatpost: 31.6mm x 300mm Micro-Adjust Stem: Ahead stem, 90mm reach (50, 53cm frame) & 105mm (56, 59cm frame) Type: Road Bikes Tyre Size: 700 x 25C Tyres: Kenda 700 x 25C
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase