- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Claud Butler Torino SR5D Mens 700C Disc Brakes Tiagra 20spd FSA Alloy Frame Carbon Forks Road Racing Bike Black
The Claud Butler Torino SR5D Mens 700C Disc Brakes Tiagra 20spd FSA Alloy Frame Carbon Forks Road Racing Bike Black is in stock for a limited time only. The second disc brake road bike in Claud Butlers range, the SR5D is the ultimate option for the road. With a Tiagra 20 speed drivetrain, FSA chainset, Schwalbe Lugano tyres and subtle gloss on matt decals, the SR5D also gets the special treatment of Shimano R517 mechanical disc brakes.
5'0"" - 5'3"" - 50cm Frame
5'3"" - 5'6"" - 53cm Frame
5'6"" - 6'0" - 56cm Frame
6'0 - 6'3" - 59cm Frame
- Frame: Hydroformed 6061 Alloy
- Cassette/Freewheel: FSA 2pc, 34-50T Compact
- Brakes: Shimano R-517 Mechanical Disc Brakes, 160mm rotors
- Wheels: Double Wall Alloy
- Colour: Black
- Frame Sizes: 53cm, 56cm, 59cm
- This Bike sold and sent by E-Bikes Direct will be SUPPLIED SEALED IN A BOX READY FOR SELF ASSEMBLY
- This bike will be supplied 90% pre built. Attachment of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front and rear brake cables and the saddle and seatpost will be required by the user.
- Upon completion of assembly and prior to riding, brakes and gears should be adjusted and a general check over of all fixings on pre assembled parts (e.g rear wheel, spokes, crank etc. should take place.
Claud Butler Torino SR5D Mens 700C Disc Brakes Tiagra 20spd FSA Alloy Frame Carbon Forks Road Racing Bike Black Extra Info
Approximate Weight (KG): 10.3 Brake Type: Shimano R-517 Mechanical Disc Brakes, 160mm rotors Frame Material: Alloy Gender: Mens Number of Gears: 20 Pedals Included: Yes Suspension: Rigid Wheel Size: 700c Chain: KMC X10 Chainset: FSA 2pc, 34-50T Compact Frame: Hydroformed 6061 Alloy Front Brake: Shimano R-517 Mechanical Disc Brakes, 160mm rotors Front Hub: 32H Alloy, Quick Release, Disc Hub Front Mech: Shimano FD-4600 Tiagra 2spd Gear Shifters: Shimano ST-4600 STI Levers 20spd Geometry: N/A Grips: Black Cork Tape Handlebars: 420mm wide (53cm frame), 440mm (56, 59cm frame) Headset: Aheadset 1 1/8? Pedals: Yes Quick Release Front Wheel: Yes Quick Release Rear Wheel: Yes Rear Brake: Shimano R-517 Mechanical Disc Brakes, 160mm rotors Rear Hub: 32H Alloy, Quick Release Rear Mech: Shimano-RD-4600-tiagra-10spd Rims: Double Wall Alloy Saddle: Claud Butler Road Saddle Seatpost: 31.6mm x 300mm Micro-Adjust Stem: Ahead stem, 90mm (53cm frame), 105mm (56cm frame), 120mm (59 cm frame) Type: Road Bikes Tyre Size: 700 x 25C Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano 700 x 25C
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase