Pinarello FP Due White and Red Road Bike 53cm
Pinarello FP Due White and Red Road Bike 53cm*Higher price charged between 20/01/2013 - 20/01/2014
Pinarello FP Due White and Red Road Bike 53cm uses the innovative asymmetric design to help create a balanced bike especially if climbing or sprinting. The additional advantage of the lightweight carbon frame weighing in at 1020 grams,the use of the concial steer tube definitely improves the control when traveling in tight areas. The outstanding Shimano R500 wheels with MOst Ewiva 700x23c ensure an incredibly enjoyable ride.
Pinarello FP Due White and Red Road Bike 53cm : Extra Info
- Frame: Carbon 24HM12K, weighing 1020 grams (Size 54cm)
- Forks: Carbon 24HM12K 1inch 1/8 1inch 1/2 integral system Asymmetric
- Transmission: Shimano 105 drivechain with KMC 10 speed chain
- Brakes: Shimano 105 for efficient powerful braking
- Tyres Wheels: Shimano R500 wheels with Most Ewiva 700 x 23c tyres for a smooth ride
- Finishing Kit: MOst saddle, MOst carbon seatpost along with MOst handlebars stem
AvailabilityPinarello bikes are ready for delivery built direct to your door. Or, if you fancy reserving and collecting, then head to one of our 44 ranged stores where our trained Pinarello experts are ready to build and service your Pinarello bike.
Pinarello FP Due White and Red Road Bike Size Guide
How can I get it?
Save while you Shop on Cycling*
*discount applied in basket