Pinarello FP Quattro Road Bike 46cm
Pinarello FP Quattro Road Bike 46cm*Higher price charged between 20/01/2013 - 20/01/2014
Stuff, First Ride, "It's low and racy to ride, and it fairly floats up hills. It feels fast, and it is." says tester, Will Dunn. Rated 4 Stars
Halfords acknowledges that Stuff is a Trademark of Haymarket Publishing.
Made from strong and lightweight carbon, the Pinarello FP Quattro Road Bike is the pinnacle of successful design and engineering. Bringing out its true racing pedigree, this road bike provides stability, quick gear selection and a smooth and pleasant ride.
Standing out from the crowd is what this bike was made for and it has been finished to such a high standard, we had to mention some of its best features. With its MOst saddle, carbon seatpost, handlebars and stem, this bike will make you feel like a champion whenever you take it for a ride.
Pinarello FP Quattro Road Bike 46cm Extra Info
- Lightweight Carbon 30HM12K frame.
- Powerful and efficient Shimano 105 brakes.
- Shimano 105 drivetrain with KMC 10 speed chain.
- MOst Wildcat rims with Continental Ultra 700x23c tyres.
- Onda FPK1 Carbon 24HM12K 1-1/8-inch 1-1/2-inch forks.