Pinarello Neor Tiagra Road Bike 2014
Pinarello Neor Tiagra Road Bike 2014*Specification Correct As Of 01/05/2014 And Is Subject To Change Without Prior Notification
The Pinarello Neor Tiagra Road Bike 2014 boasts the world's first hydroformed asymmetric aluminium frame that incorporates a 24HMUD carbon fibre rear triangle for improved stiffness and power transfer. Completed with an ONDA asymmetric carbon fork and Shimano Tiagra groupset, the Neor is guaranteed to put a smile on your face no matter what the British weather throws at you.
Pinarello Neor Tiagra Road Bike 2014 Extra Info
- Frame: Alloy 6061 T6 - Hydroformed - Asymmetric Design with 24HMUD Carbon Fibre Rear Triangle
- Fork: Onda™ 24HMUD Carbon Fibre - Asymmetric - Tapered
- Brakes: Shimano Tiagra - Dual Pivot Callipers
- Drivetrain: Shimano Tiagra 20 Speed with Shimano Tiagra Compact Chainset
- Wheelset: Shimano R500 Rims on Shimano Alloy 20 Hole Hubs
- Approx Weight: 9.10kg
- Please note that pedals are not included with this bike
AvailabilityPinarello bikes are ready for delivery built direct to your door. Or, if you fancy reserving and collecting, then head to one of our 44 ranged stores where our trained Pinarello experts are ready to build and service your Pinarello bike.
How can I get it?
SPEND & SAVE on all Cycling*
Web Exclusive. Ends Sunday 8th March
Spend £100 Save £10
Spend £200 Save £20
Spend £400 Save £40
Spend £600 Save £60
*Discount applied in basket