Pinarello ROKH Road Bike 43cm
Pinarello ROKH Road Bike 43cm*Higher price charged between 20/01/2013 - 20/01/2014
The Pinarello ROKH Road Bike (pronounced 'rock') was developed to try and bring the fantastic performance of the Pinarello DOGMA K to a wider audience, and they've definitely succeeded. With a frame weighing a mere 1,225g (54cm frame), the geometry is similar to the DOGMA K but this one has an even longer wheel base for more vertical compliance. Equipped with Shimano 105 gearing, an oversized headset that provides better handling and Shimano R500 wheelset with MOst 700x23c tyres, this bike is built for speed and will certainly deliver.
Pinarello ROKH Road Bike 43cm Extra Info
- Frame: Carbon 30HM12K, 1225grams (Size 54cm frame only)
- Forks: Onda FPK1 Carbon 30HM12K 1" 1/8 1" 1/2 integral system Asymmetric
- Transmission: Shimano 105 gearing, Shimano 105 gear shifters, Shimano 105 front & rear derailleurs, Shimano 105 - 34/50t chainset & KMC X10 chain
- Brakes: MOst B Max Force dual-pivot calliper brakes
- Tyres & Wheels: Shimano R500 wheelset, MOst 700x23c tyres
- Finishing Kit: MOst saddle and MOst carbon seatpost along with MOst handlebars and stem
AvailabilityPinarello bikes are ready for delivery built direct to your door. Or, if you fancy reserving and collecting, then head to one of our 44 ranged stores where our trained Pinarello experts are ready to build and service your Pinarello bike.
Pinarello ROKH Road Bike Size Guide
How can I get it?
Save while you Shop on Cycling*
*Web Exclusive discount applied in basket