Pinarello Rokh T2 Ultegra Road Bike 2014
Pinarello Rokh T2 Ultegra Road Bike 2014*Specification Correct As Of 01/05/2014 And Is Subject To Change Without Prior Notification
The Pinarello Rokh T2 Ultegra Road Bike 2014 has been designed by the Italian masters specifically to be the ultimate bike for the discerning sportive rider. It incorporates design features that are found on the multi-race winning and TDF conquering Dogma series, such as the asymmetrical geometry, Onda fork and 30HM12K carbon fibre asymmetric tubing. These all combine to provide a bike that features a relaxed geometry for a comfortable ride, yet is still ready to race if it takes your fancy. Completed with a 22 speed Shimano Ultegra drivetrain; the Rokh T2 is a bike that will have you racking up the miles!
Pinarello Rokh T2 Ultegra Road Bike 2014 Extra Info
- Frame: Torayca 30HM12K Carbon fibre - Asymmetric Design
- Fork: Onda2V 30HM12K Carbon Fibre - Asymmetric - Tapered
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra - Dual Pivot Calliper
- Drivetrain: Shimano Ultegra 22 Speed with Shimano Ultegra chainset
- Wheelset: MOst Lynx Asymmetric Power System - 18/20 Hole rims on MOst Alloy 18/20 hole hubs
- Please note that pedals are not included with this bike
AvailabilityPinarello bikes are ready for delivery built direct to your door. Or, if you fancy reserving and collecting, then head to one of our 44 ranged stores where our trained Pinarello experts are ready to build and service your Pinarello bike.
How can I get it?
Not available to collect
Delivery not available
- Free in-store build & inspection*
- Free 6 week first service* (*excludes Trax bikes)
Save while you Shop on Cycling!
*Discount applied in basket