Raleigh Royal Touring Steel Bike 50 Cm
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Oh no - this product can't be purchased right now - please try again later
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Raleigh Royal Touring Road Bike 50cm
Our classic touring bike is built in the traditional style with a full CrMo frame and fork and offered at a very special price.
Raleigh Royal Touring Road Bike 50cm Extra Info
- Frame: Full 4130 CrMo steel
- Forks: Raleigh CroMo
- Gears: Shimano Claris gear-set with RSP 48/38/28T chainwheel with Shimano 11-28T cassette.
- Brakes: Tektro Oryx.
- Wheels: Accedo tuoring double wall rims built on alloy RSP hubs.
- Tyres .Schwalbe Marathon 700 - 23mm.
- Bike Assembly: The Raleigh Royal will come will come 85% built with only pedals, front wheel and handlebars to be fitted to complete the assembly.Minor adjustments to gears and brakes may be necessary please ensure to follow the instructions.
- Raleigh Royal classic touring road bike Size Guide: 51cm suitable for inside leg 30""-35"", 53cm suitable for inside leg 31""-36"".
Brake Type: Tektro Oryx cantilever Forks: Raleigh Cro - mo Frame Material: Steel Gender: Mens Number of Gears: Shimano Claris 24sp Pedals Included: Yes Suspension: No Wheel Size: 700c Front Brake: Tektro Oryx cantilever Quick Release Front Wheel: Yes Quick Release Rear Wheel: Yes Rear Brake: Tektro Oryx cantilever Rear Mech: Shimano Claris Type: Road Bikes Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon 700-32mm
Raleigh Royal Touring Steel Bike 50 Cm is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 4 out of 5 by SmokeyUK from Excellent Commute Bike I purchased this bike solely as a means of getting to and from work and as such the Raleigh Royal excels. The bike arrived without any issues, building up the bike was a simple and within 15 minutes it was ready to ride. I've used the bike every day since delivery and it is faultless. If you're looking for a fast, comfortable and inexpensive commute bike then this will be ideal.Date published: 2017-04-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Onthesaddle1 from Another royal I had the older version of this bike a few years ago and did a 1000 mile lands end to john a groats in 9 days so I know its a strong quality bike,the new one seems a bit lighter than the last one,and with a good set of gears.its already had a good couple of 50 plus mile rides as well as the daily 20 mile commute, for the money you won't get much better.Date published: 2017-02-03
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase