DeFeet Aireator D Team Socks
DeFeet Aireator D Team SocksThe DeFeet Aireator D Team Socks feature Coolmax’s ‘moisture wicking fabric’. That sounds pretty complex, but just means that the fabrics are loosely woven and designed to draw moisture away – just like a candle wick. This also means quick drying and great ventilation.
In addition, the socks feature Cordura Nylon toe and heels for extra durability – no more threadbare socks! If you’re still not sold, the DeFeet Aireator D Team Socks have a ‘Stay Fast’ cuff which stops them slipping down and giving you a case of baggy ankles.
DeFeet Aireator D Team Socks extra info
- Original ‘air-flow’ design to help feet stay cool and comfortable
- Durable and hard wearing – these last longer than your average pair of socks
- Stretchy cuff to prevent slipping and sagging
- Cordura Nylon heel and toe
- Coolmax fabric wicks moisture away from the skin to keep your feet dry
- Materials: 60% Nylon, 39% Coolmax Eco-made, 1% Lycra
How can I get it?
3 FOR 2
3 for the price of 2 on Cycle Accessories*
Mix & match and get the cheapest item free*
Must end Sunday 31st May
*excludes bike racks, cycle carriers, wearable tech, cycle computers & GPS, action & helmet cameras, discount applied in basket