DeFeet Aireator D Team SocksThe DeFeet Aireator D Team Socks feature Coolmax’s ‘moisture wicking fabric’. That sounds pretty complex, but just means that the fabrics are loosely woven and designed to draw moisture away – just like a candle wick. This also means quick drying and great ventilation.
In addition, the socks feature Cordura Nylon toe and heels for extra durability – no more threadbare socks! If you’re still not sold, the DeFeet Aireator D Team Socks have a ‘Stay Fast’ cuff which stops them slipping down and giving you a case of baggy ankles.
DeFeet Aireator D Team Socks extra info
- Original ‘air-flow’ design to help feet stay cool and comfortable
- Durable and hard wearing – these last longer than your average pair of socks
- Stretchy cuff to prevent slipping and sagging
- Cordura Nylon heel and toe
- Coolmax fabric wicks moisture away from the skin to keep your feet dry
- Materials: 60% Nylon, 39% Coolmax Eco-made, 1% Lycra
Type: Ankle Socks
Other Buying Options
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase