FSA Vero Compact 10-Speed JIS Chainset
FSA Vero Compact 10-Speed JIS Chainset Product Description
The FSA Vero Compact 10-Speed JIS Chainset is constructed with a perfect balance of cold forged AL6061-T6 for high strength crank arms and CNC machined AL7075-T6 chainrings for ultimate precision. The arm design is an adaptation of the previous version, with increased rigidity available, whilst there is a heat treated chromoly inner chainring and chromoly chainring bolts for stability and stiffness. Laser etched graphics and a high polished finish create a prominent aesthetic and hard-wearing finish, giving users consistent high levels of performance and reliability.
FSA Vero Compact 10-Speed JIS Chainset Features and Benefits
- Cold forged aluminium 6061-T6 alloy crank arms deliver prodigious torsional strength
- Aluminium 7075 alloy stamped and CNC machined chainrings are precise and robust
- Heat treated chromoly inner chainring and chromoly chainring bolts ensure high strength and stability
- Laser graphics create a professional aesthetic
- Precision 100% CNC machined Aluminium 7075-T6 outer ring
- Compatible with JIS Square Taper Bottom Bracket
- Recommended Bottom Bracket: BB-7420 (103mm)
- Q-Factor: 147mm
- High polished arms and anodised finish for durability and style
- BCD: 110mm
- Chainline: 43.5mm
- Teeth combination: 50/34T
- Weight: 688g
How can I get it?
Not available to collect
Delivery not available
- Low cost fitting
- Fitted free when you buy a bike
Save while you Shop on Cycling!
*Discount applied in basket