The Shimano TX55 rear mechThe Shimano TX55 rear mech has used special SIS (Shimano index system) technology give you smooth and slick shifting and oversized jockey wheels for a prolonged life.
The Shimano TX55 rear mech : Extra Info
- 6 / 7 speed rear derailleur with bracket attachment
- SIS (Shimano index system) rear index shifting
- Compatible with 34 tooth sprockets while providing good ground clearance
- Aluminium main link body for increased durability and rigidity
- Oversized jockey wheels offer longer service life and a reduction in noise
How can I get it?
SPEND & SAVE On All Cycling*
Web Exclusive. Ends Sunday 8th March
Spend £100 Save £10
Spend £200 Save £20
Spend £400 Save £40
Spend £600 Save £60
*Discount applied in basket