SRAM RED 2012 Rear Derailleur Aero Glide Product Description
The SRAM RED 2012 Rear Derailleur Aero Glide is cleverly constructed to epitomise a rear mech full of strength and efficiency. This product has been created to produce some of the finest gear shifting available on the market at a price that many cannot refuse. Combined with its low weight and silent shifting capabilities, it's obvious why many cyclists have chosen and continue to choose this product to heighten their bike?s performance.
SRAM RED 2012 Rear Derailleur Aero Glide Features and Benefits
- Weight: 145g
- Exact actuation technology has been used to ensure accurate and fast shifts
- More clearance with 28T cassettes as a result of a longer B-knuckle
- Silent shifting due to the AeroGlide lower pulley and ceramic bearings
- Titanium pinch bolt keeps a low profile whilst reducing weight
- A brilliant component for exemplary gear shifting
- New chain pulley cage and spring-fixed barrel adjuster help to add precise chain management and movement
- Speeds: 10
- Provides some of the smoothest and most efficient gear changing available
How can I get it?
Not available to collect
Delivery not available
- Low cost fitting
- Fitted free when you buy a bike
Save while you Shop on Cycling!
*Discount applied in basket