Columbus Minimal Non-Integrated Bike Fork - 1"
Columbus Minimal Non-Integrated Bike Fork - 1"Product Description
The Columbus Minimal Non-Integrated Bike Fork is constructed with aeronautical grade multi-layer carbon fibre that delivers incredible strength with superior light weight. Combined with AL 6061 T6 aluminium dropouts, this Columbus bike fork is a great addition to any bike with its high quality and sleek design. Featuring a progressive curve of the blades, brilliant stability is achieved in the most extreme conditions with vibration dampening.
Features and Benefits of the Columbus Minimal Non-Integrated Bike Fork - 1"
- Great addition to steel narrow tube frames thanks to classic lines
- Durable and high strength AL 6061 T6 aluminium dropouts
- Monocoque carbon fibre design delivers superior strength and light weight
- Progressive curve of the blades provides great stability in extreme conditions and dampens vibrations
- Lightweight carbon 1" steerer
- Material: Unidirectional T700 carbon fibre
- Rake: 45 degrees
How can I get it?
Not available to collect
Delivery not available
Save while you Shop on Cycling*
*Web Exclusive discount applied in basket