Rock Shox Argyle RC Coil Fork Product Description
The Rock Shox Argyle RC Coil Fork provides the competitive cyclist with a combination of precision manufacture and innovative technology to produce an impressively smooth cycle ride. Through the integration of 32mm upper tubes, the Maxle Lite thru axle and externally adjustable Motion Control damping, the fork gives the rider the ability to dig deeper for optimal results.
Rock Shox Argyle RC Coil Fork Features and Benefits
- Provide a maximum travel of 80 - 100mm.
- Uses Motion Control damping.
- Includes External, Low Speed Compression with Floodgate fixed at high threshold and Internal Preload adjustments.
- Solo Air technology allows the cyclist to add air to the forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously.
- Aluminium 1 1/8" Steerer.
- Crown: Forged 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Upper: Tubes 32mm, 4130 Tapered Wall Steel, Black Silver Upper Tube Finish.
- Lowers: Magnesium, Maxle Lite 20mm Axle, IS Disc Mount.
- Uses Coil Springs.
- Maximum Rotor size: 210mm.
- Weight: 2473g