Garmin Edge 820 GPS Cycle Computer
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Garmin Edge 820 GPS Cycle Computer
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Garmin Edge 820 GPS Cycle ComputerThe Garmin Edge 820 GPS Cycle Computer is everything and more! It has a compact 2.3inch high res screen that can be used with gloves on and more importantly - the screen works in the rain / wet. It has bike specific navigation preloaded and offers turn-by-turn instructions on routable road & bike paths. You can also use it for round-trip routing so that it chooses a cycle friendly route based on how far you want to ride. It can also show you live in-ride Strava segments so that you can target those oh so important KOMs and then upload this to Strava or Garmin Connect at the touch of a button so you can analyse, categorise & share your ride data.
The Edge 820 is compatible with ANT+ & Bluetooth sensors so speed, cadence & heart rate monitors are covered. It can also connect to Garmin's Vector pedal-based power meter for even more precise information.
New to the Edge 820 is the GroupTrack feature that is already a favourite amongst riders as it lets you pair your device to others on your ride so you can keep tabs on them in case you race ahead or get separated.
Garmin Edge 820 GPS Cycle Computer Extra Info
- Lightweight & compact with 2.3 inch, high resolution, capacitive tpuch display that works with gloves and when wet.
- GroupTrack feature keeps tabs on everyone in your riding pack
- Advanced performance monitoring includes VO2 max, recovery adviser, Strava live segments, FTP, performance condition and advanced cycling dynamics
- Built-in accident detection included
- Compatible with cycling awareness accessories such as Varia, & Varia Vision smart bike lights & rearview radars
- Bike-specific navigation preloaded with Garmin Cycle Map for turn-by-turn navigation
Battery Life: Up to 15 hours Cadence Sensor Included: No Heart Rate Monitor Included: No Mount Position: Extended out-front and standard Power Source: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Screen Size: 3.5 x 4.7cm Touchscreen: Yes Type: Cycle GPS Water Resistant: Yes Wired/Wireless: Wireless Compatible with Strava: Yes
Garmin Edge 820 GPS Cycle Computer is rated out of 5 by 6.Rated 5 out of 5 by Stevo72 from Early days Not had this for too long and haven't used all the functions, but very easy to set up and looks a cracking piece of kit. Read a few reviews about touch sensitivity but had no problems, even with iPhone friendly gloves. Gps is picked up almost instantly and updating is automatic and next to no time. I'd read loads of reviews to see what was the best GPs to buy before I got this and always felt garmin looked the best and had the best features. Battery life is very good and only had to recharge twice despite daily commute for last couple of weeks. Not tried maps yet as I know where I'm going, but did give it a wee test and accurately told me when to turn, etc.Date published: 2017-12-07Rated 5 out of 5 by stan42 from An ideal bit of kit Been using it for my Velo Birmingham training over the past few weeks, and on the big day last Sunday. Gave me all the information I needed. Speed, Distance, Average Speed, Actual moving time with its auto-pause feature. Elevation gained, Gradient percentages. Easy to set up and use, gps is excellent. Quickly uploads with blue tooth to both Garmin connect and Strava then to facebook feed. Really please with it. Paid a competitive price for it, also 10% discount using my Cycling UK card.Date published: 2017-09-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Nev22 from Garmin 820 Sound !!!! Buy one !!!!you won't be disappointed ....Date published: 2017-06-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Coops71 from This product has great features Previously used the garmin 735xt to track my ride dynamics. But found the watch to bulky when wearing winter cycling gear. Bought the garmin 820 edge primarily for the mapping function and size. Display can hold up to 10 fields, easy to use and set up, no problems with using the touch screen and returns the same data that I get from my watch. Pick up on gps is very quick, currently have yet to use the mapping function but happy with the unit. I did contemplate the garmin 1000, generally has the same functionality but opted for the 820 primarily because of size.Date published: 2017-05-18Rated 5 out of 5 by ChrisM1962 from Garmin 820 Edge My first cycling GPS device. Used a few times and this is a great item. Would recommendDate published: 2017-04-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Njbrocks from Upgraded from 520 for pre loaded maps Already had the 520 which is great. Unfortunately with the limited amount of space to upload maps then delete for every place I wanted to ride this became slightly annoying. Plus the maps aren't detailed or re route if you go off course. I regularly ride around the country from different places so I thought I would go for the 820. Love it in every way. Use it for my strava segments still which is on the 520 (strava premium is needed for both these devices) lots of features but I just love the turn by turn navigation. The touchscreen issue seems to have been sorted with the latest update not that I have any issues with. Halfords also price match the unit to £279 too!! Nice one & thank you HalfordsDate published: 2017-02-19
£3.99 or FREE next delivery on all orders over £40 (Halfords products only)
FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £40
Offer not available on products sold by our Approved Partners
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase