GoPro Hero5 Session Camera
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
GoPro Hero5 Session Camera
The GoPro Hero5 Session Camera has a stunning 4K video, one-button simplicity and voice control, HERO5 Session may be the ultimate combination of performance and small size. Liquid-smooth image stabilization, waterproof design and go-anywhere durability help capture life as you live it. And when it’s time to edit and share, HERO5 Session can automatically upload footage to your GoPro Plus cloud account* providing easy access on your phone. Then you can use Quik™, the GoPro editing app, to automatically create videos that wow. HERO5 Session—your life, from a new perspective.Don’t forget an SD card for your GoPro, view the range here
Click here to find out more about GoPro
GoPro Hero5 Session Camera Extra Info
- Stunning 4K30 video and 10MP photos in Single, Burst and Time Lapse modes
- Enjoy hands-free control of your GoPro using simple voice commands
- Advanced video stabilisation enables HERO5 Session to capture stunningly smooth video handheld, mounted to your favourite gear, and more
- A single press of the Shutter button powers the camera on and starts recording automatically
- Durable by design, HERO5 Session is waterproof to 33ft (10m) without a housing
Click here for our useful buyers guide on Action Cameras!
Battery Life: Up to 2 hours Resolution: 4k Touchscreen: No Type: Action Cameras Waterproof: Yes Photo Resolution: 10 MP Voice Control: Yes
GoPro Hero5 Session Camera is rated out of 5 by 6.Rated 4 out of 5 by Springdog from GoPro Hero 5 Session Brilliant device. However, unless you use an SD card with 32GB plus capacity you can't use the best quality video settings as it shows the message 'SD Error' and freezes for 5 minutes. Other than that it's a decent product.Date published: 2017-11-17Rated 4 out of 5 by Donnycat2 from Over complicated set up! Good little camera with loads of features and good picture quality. However; I always find the gopro mount system a bit strange and bit of a fiddle, genuine gopro mounts expensive too. Camera operation is a bit fiddly, there are no instructions that come with the pack, have to go online just to start up, linking with the phone was real pain and drawn out procedure first time too! Menu system on camera takes a bit of getting used to. Overall it does a great job, but not exactly plug n play, be prepared to spend quite a bit of time setting it up and getting your head round the menu system.....Date published: 2017-10-23Rated 4 out of 5 by Gemma94 from Love it! I do love this product, I'm still getting use to it but so far so good. Just wished the battery life was better as it doesn't last very long, and im still learning on how to focus on an object instead of it focusing on the background. However the app allows you to grab photos from videos too! Some are displayed below(water picture)Date published: 2017-07-28Rated 4 out of 5 by eh157 from good little camera, shame about the battery Halfords delivered my order within 2 days of ordering...impressive! unlike several reviews i'd read, setting up the camera, the apps, voice control were all quite easy. problems came with controlling the recordings - lengths tend to be 1 minute segments - and the battery life. I can get nowhere near the claimed 2hrs. I thought i'd be able to record my 2hr cycle commute before recharging, but I have only managed just over 1hr continuous recording at 1080 or 720/30. even turning off most functions and recording via the shutter button does not improve it. the only other problem is low light recording quality. I expected it to perform better than my old veho muvi hd10, but no chance. the gopro stabilization is far better though, so once the dark winter commutes change to lighter mornings and evenings it can only get better. the waterproof casing is great! charge time is good. weight when mounted on helmet is good. sound is ok, lots of wind noise generated by the camera and on some recordings, but that might be because I have It mounded on the side of my helmet and not on top. expensive, but nearly worth it.Date published: 2017-02-12Rated 4 out of 5 by yetanotherobelix from Nearly all there Good small compact size GoPro camera....but battery life could be inadequate if you choose to use with the Capture App over WiFi. First time I used, I only managed about 3 x 15 min video recordings before battery ran out. It is however very easy to use, once you've learnt and experimented on how best to use it - there would be some quirkiness you'd find outDate published: 2016-12-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Clarky47 from GoPro Hero5 Camera was ordered via Quidco on a click and collect basis. Absolutely no problem when I went to collect it. Still grappling with the camera via a internet sourced manual.Date published: 2016-12-11
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase