Shimano Dura-Ace RD-7900 10 Speed Rear Derailleur SS
Shimano Dura-Ace RD-7900 10 Speed Rear Derailleur SSWith unmatched drivetrain efficiency, the Shimano Dura-Ace RD-7900 10 Speed Rear Derailleur SS is a great choice. Its carbon fibre design and aluminium link plates make it super lightweight and impressively strong too.
Shimano Dura-Ace RD-7900 10 Speed Rear Derailleur SS Extra Info
- Sealed pulley bearings increase efficiency by reducing friction and rotating smoothly
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings make for low-friction shifting
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction
- Able to operate with wide gear ratios up to a 28 tooth cassette sprocket, with a total of 33 tooth capacity
- Tough DuPont Zytel pulleys increase life span and lessens chain noise
- Compatible with 10 speed gear systems
- Weight: 166g
How can I get it?
3 FOR 2
3 for the price of 2 on Cycle Accessories*
Mix & match and get the cheapest item free*
Must end Sunday 31st May
*excludes bike racks, cycle carriers, wearable tech, cycle computers & GPS, action & helmet cameras, discount applied in basket
Customers who bought this also purchased...
- KMC X10SL Chain 112L £33.95 Reserve or Buy
- Shimano FC-M770 Middle Chainring £10.58 Reserve or Buy
- SRAM X7 Front Derailleur 3x9 HCDP 28.6/31.8/34.9 Storm Grey £31.49 Reserve or Buy
- Shimano MF-TZ30 6-Speed Multiple Freewheel, 14-34 T MegaRange £22.49 Reserve or Buy
- Shimano BB-5500 105 Bottom Bracket, 68 - 109mm £44.99 Reserve or Buy