Continental Mountain King Bike TyreThe Continental Mountain King Bike Tyre has an intelligent three-ply nylon fabric casing that gives an amazing level of protection against punctures. This tyre`s at its best when used on hard to damp bedrock.
Continental Mountain King Bike Tyre
- Size: 26 inch x 2.4 inch
- Weight: 750g
- Recommended Inflation Pressure (PSI): 50
- Maximum Inflation Pressure (PSI): 65
- 3 Fabric piles/total 84 threads per inch (TPI)
Discipline: MTB Maximum Inflation Pressure: 50 - 65psi Size: 26" Weight: 1050g
Continental Mountain King Bike Tyre - 26" x 2.4"
Cat code: 264593
Free Click & Collect
Delivery not available
3 FOR 2
3 for 2 on Cycle Accessories, Parts & Clothing*
Mix & match and get the cheapest item free
*Discount applied in basket. Excludes cycling technology & bike racks. Offer not available on products sold by our Approved Partners.
ReviewsContinental New Mountain King Bike Tyre - 26" x 2.4" 2 22.4 Mountain King Have tried these tyres in 2.2 and 2.4. The 2.4 offers more grip than the 2.2 due to its size, but also the tread is (though the same design) different in that its wider spaced so is better cleaning when in mud. I have tried the Rubber Queen 2.2 as well, and that tyre offers better grip, though not as fast and is heavier than this 2.4 Mountain King. As for comments about it not being the same tyre as in the picture, this is right as the 'carbon effect' side wall is the protection model that costs approx twice the price and is hand made! This though is not just Halfords using the wrong picture, every web site selling Continentals also use the more expensive tyre picture when selling the lesser models. 13 July 2012awful Buyer beware!! They look nothing like the picture. No carbon fibre print and the writing is completely different. Look cheap and nasty. 22 June 20121-2 of 2
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
Other Buying Options
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase