Park Tool CC3.2 Chain Wear Indicator
Park Tool CC3.2 Chain Wear IndicatorThe Park Tool CC3.2 Chain Wear Indicator is a handy tool to check whether or not your chain needs replacing. Other drive-chain components are in danger of deteriorating if the chain is not replaced within the 0.5% to 0.75% wear points.
Park Tool CC3.2 Chain Wear Indicator Extra Info
- 10-speed compatible
- Precision, laser cut steel construction
- Simple gauge design gives a precise indication of when your chain needs replacing
- If 0.75% side fits, chain replacement is needed to prevent decline of other components
How can I get it?
3 FOR 2
3 for the price of 2 on Cycle Accessories*
Mix & match and get the cheapest item free*
Must end Sunday 31st May
*excludes bike racks, cycle carriers, wearable tech, cycle computers & GPS, action & helmet cameras, discount applied in basket
Customers who bought this also purchased...
- SKS Dashblade Clip-on MTB Rear Mudguard - Black £9.88 Reserve or Buy
- Erde Universal Heavy Duty Loadbars £119.99 Reserve or Buy
- Ice Toolz Cassette Tool for Shimano MF and Campagnolo £6.95 Reserve or Buy
- SIP Meteor 2200F Electronic Headshield £54.99 Reserve or Buy
- Kryptonite Kryptoflex Seatsaver Bike Lock Cable - 76 cm £8.99 Reserve or Buy