Park Tool CT4.2 Master Chain Tool
Park Tool CT4.2 Master Chain Tool Product Description
The Park Tool CT4.2 Master Chain Tool is a top level tool constructed to work with the narrow profile and tight tolerances of high quality derailleur chains. Designed with your comfort in mind with its contoured, cushion handles. Halfords offer a great Park Tools range that combines quality and innovation to bring out the best of your skills.
Park Tool CT4.2 Master Chain Tool Features and Benefits
- For the precise and fast fitting and removal of chain pins
- Designed to work with the narrow profile and tight tolerances of high quality derailleur chains
- Strong and durable investment cast body and components constructed with precision
- Comfortable cushioned and contoured handles
- Replaceable, rotating pin
- Precise alignment is assured thanks to Integrated Link Pocket
- Compatible with 'hour-glass' shaped 8, 9, 10 and 11 speed chains including the latest generation of narrow chains including Shimano Dura-Ace (CN-7900) and Campagnolo 11 speed
- Please be advised that the CT-4 is not compatible with Wippermann chains due to the shape of the chain side plates
How can I get it?
Extra 10% Off Everything in Cycling! Ends Monday.
*Discount applied in basket