Pedro's Downhill Tyre Lever Product Description
Pedro's Downhill Tyre Lever is an effective tool designed for the toughest downhill and freeride tyres. Featuring a long handle with an ergonomic design, the Pedro Downhill Tyre Lever provides comfortable use with incredible leverage. Made with heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate strength and longevity.
Pedro's Downhill Tyre Lever Features and Benefits
* Intervening prices may have been charged
- Ideal for use with downhill and freeride tyres
- Ergonomic dual density screw driver style handle delivers superb security and comfort
- Long 275/10.8" length provides exceptional leverage
- Superior strength and reliability thanks to heat-treated tool steel construction
- Tyres and rim are protected with its smooth curved shape and polished finish
- Large shovel tip offers a tight hold on the bead
Type: Tyre Tools
Pedro's Downhill Tyre Lever
Cat code: 571572
Free Click & Collect
Delivery AvailableShow Options
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £30 ( Halfords products only ) - £2.99
Next Day Delivery£4.99
Order by 3pm for delivery tomorrow (Monday to Friday)
Other Buying Options
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase