Pedro's Shimano Integrated Bottom Bracket Wrench
Pedro's Shimano Integrated Bottom Bracket Wrench Product Description
Pedro's Shimano Integrated Bottom Bracket Wrench offers a robust and durable construction featuring 4mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel. This professional quality tool has been made closely with each manufacturer to provide the perfect fit and most efficient and safe use. Complete with an ergonomic, cushioned handle that will deliver superb leverage and comfort.
Pedro's Shimano Integrated Bottom Bracket Wrench Features and Benefits
- Compatible with 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano Hollowtech II, Campagnolo Ultra-Torque and Power Torque, Race Face, FSA, SRAM, Truvativ, Chris King, and Phil Wood outboard bearing
- Also fits disc brake rotor lockrings with 16 external notches
- Fits perfectly protecting the component and enables safe and easy use
- Superior longevity and strength thanks to 4mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel construction
- Ergonomically shape with single-ended design and cushioned grip for maximum comfort and leverage
How can I get it?
Save while you Shop on Cycling!
*Discount applied in basket