Unior Pedal Wrench - 15mm and 17mm
Unior Pedal Wrench - 15mm and 17mmThe Unior Pedal Wrench can be used for mounting and removing your pedals and has a long, slim shape for comfort and great leverage. Made from hard-wearing chromium vanadium with a chrome plated finish, this wretch can also be used on hub lock nuts making it even more of a winner!
Unior Pedal Wrench - 15mm and 17mm Extra Info
- To fit and remove 15 mm and 17 mm sizes
- Hub lock nuts can also be fitted/detached by 17mm end
- Long and slim body with jaw gives great leverage for safety and comfort
- Drop forged and entirely hardened and tempered
- Durable chrome vanadium construction with chrome plated finish
How can I get it?
Not available to collect
Delivery not available
Some of the parts we sell here at Halfords have been reconditioned. These will carry a Refundable Deposit or an extra Surcharge amount. When you add one of these reconditioned items to your basket, we'll add this extra cost automatically.
Once you've sent us your old item we'll check it over, and then refund you the full surcharge as long as everything is ok.
Before you return your old unit please make sure it's in re-serviceable condition. So if you're returning caliper casings, you'll need to double check they aren't badly damaged or broken. If the part you've sent is found to be unserviceable, we reserve the right not to refund the surcharge.