CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer
The CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer now with its new and improved power band technology, riding the trainer feels more like riding on the road because your wheel accelerates and decelerates on an infinite resistance curve. The design still boasts its ease of use and ultra quiet ride therefore you are not missing anything, it has only gotten better!
CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer Extra Info
- Exclusive power band technology gives you access to a wide resistance range - from easy spins to lung-burning climbs - without ever touching the unit
- Self cooling mechanisms, including a patented fan design to keep the unit performing better for longer
- New resistance unit clutch know ensures optimum tire/roller engagement every time you ride!
- New spring loaded skewer clamp for secure bike engagement
- No adjustment needed, flexible fluid resistance achieves ideal power to speed ratio
- Flywheel precision balanced for inertia & acceleration
- Fluid technology provides smooth and seamless progressive resistance
- New leveling feet and now fits 29ers
- Matte black frame
Q/R Included: Yes Resistance: Fluid Type: Turbo Trainers Weight: 20kg Compatible Apps: Zwift,Rouvy,Sufferfest,TrainerRoad,Kinomap,Bkool,FulGax,PerfPro,Golden Cheetah,Veloreality,Tacx App,Tour de Giro,ELITE MYETRAINING,MAXIMUM TRAINER,ROAD GRAND TOURS,VELOREALITY,XERT Direct Drive: No Features: Classic Foldable: No Mat Included: No Remote Adjuster: No Riser Included: No Wheel Attachment: Yes
CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer is rated out of 5 by 449.Rated 4 out of 5 by Khan from yes For indoor training in the MI winters.Date published: 2017-11-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Fg the rookie from Easy to use,good performance,excellent ratio quality/price Easy to use,good performance,excellent ratio quality/priceDate published: 2017-11-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Tim from A Great Way To Stay In Cycling Shape This is a fabulous trainer. Incredibly easy to set up and equally easy to use. I use an indoor trainer 3-4 times a week during the lousy weather months here in Northern Ohio. It offers you a chance to get a great workout in in 30 minutes to 90 minutes.Date published: 2017-11-15Rated 5 out of 5 by LEW from This is my second Fluid2 because my wife needed one also! I ride during the warm months outside and need the trainer to keep the fitness up in preparation for and during snow skiing this winter. It allows me to tailor my workouts for cardio and strength training in the warmth of my home.Date published: 2017-11-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Stephanie Lapointe from I would recommend to anyone looking for an entry level train Amazing!Date published: 2017-11-05Rated 4 out of 5 by Zman from So far so good. Instructions could be better.Date published: 2017-11-04Rated 3 out of 5 by Sharpybigdog from Feedback on This Product This product is ok but not worth the Money. Not liking having to pay extra to download and use the Apps. Easy enough to put together. Good Quality product but like I said paying 2 use the App on top of the £224 I think is a lot of money.I look forward too your feedback.Date published: 2017-11-02Rated 5 out of 5 by TEX from Looks like quality built...hope it does the job Hope to build strength in my legs (I have a deteriorating meniscus from jogging)Date published: 2017-10-30
FREE next day delivery on all orders over £40
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £40
Offer not available on products sold by our Approved Partners
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase