CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer
The CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer now with its new and improved power band technology, riding the trainer feels more like riding on the road because your wheel accelerates and decelerates on an infinite resistance curve. The design still boasts its ease of use and ultra quiet ride therefore you are not missing anything, it has only gotten better!Check out more about CycleOps here
CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer Extra Info
- Exclusive power band technology gives you access to a wide resistance range - from easy spins to lung-burning climbs - without ever touching the unit
- Self cooling mechanisms, including a patented fan design to keep the unit performing better for longer
- New resistance unit clutch know ensures optimum tire/roller engagement every time you ride!
- New spring loaded skewer clamp for secure bike engagement
- No adjustment needed, flexible fluid resistance achieves ideal power to speed ratio
- Flywheel precision balanced for inertia & acceleration
- Fluid technology provides smooth and seamless progressive resistance
- New leveling feet and now fits 29ers
- Matte black frame
Q/R Included: Yes Resistance: Fluid Type: Turbo Trainers Weight: 20kg Compatible Apps: Zwift,Rouvy,Sufferfest,TrainerRoad,Kinomap,Bkool,FulGax,PerfPro,Golden Cheetah,Veloreality,Tacx App,Tour de Giro,ELITE MYETRAINING,MAXIMUM TRAINER,ROAD GRAND TOURS,VELOREALITY,XERT Direct Drive: No Features: Classic Foldable: No Mat Included: No Remote Adjuster: No Riser Included: No Wheel Attachment: Yes
CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer is rated out of 5 by 496.Rated 4 out of 5 by Boganhunter from Looks like good product! Instruction manual covers a range of bikes and the pictures so not match the product I bought - and although setup went without a hitch it made for some second guessing.Date published: 2018-05-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Jenny B from Amazingly quiet! I set one of these up for my LBS to use as a demo and was pretty amazed! It took me less than 10 minutes to assemble. I am truly amazed at how quiet this thing is! You can have a normal conversation while riding it and forget it's even there. The build is sturdy and the clutch knob is a great feature. Excellent option for a trainer!Date published: 2018-05-08Rated 4 out of 5 by Gym from Sure NoneDate published: 2018-04-30Rated 4 out of 5 by Clydesdale cyclist from Indoor training at its best This is my second unit since my wife got hooked on it. It made more sense to get a second training net vs taking one bike off and mounting the other everytime.Date published: 2018-04-21Rated 4 out of 5 by comeback cyclist from Easy setup and quieter than expected Hope to gain enough strength and confidence to hit the road once again after a long accident recovery.Date published: 2018-04-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Bella from Cycle Ops Fluid 2 The equipment is a sturdy product. I'm happy with the result.Date published: 2018-04-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Janelle likes to tri from Love TrainingDate published: 2018-04-08Rated 5 out of 5 by JT from Everything you want in a bike trainer Works great Simple set up Excellent work out DurableDate published: 2018-03-29
FREE delivery on orders over £40
FREE Next Day Delivery on orders over £40. Next day delivery not available on all products. Excludes bulky items.
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email. Next day delivery not available on all products. Excludes bulky items.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase